Don't let someone become a priority in your life,
when you are just an option in their life...
Relationships work best when they are balanced.
Never explain yourself to any one.
Because the person who likes you doesn't need it,
and the person who dislikes you won't believe it.
When you keep saying you are busy,
then you are never free.
When you keep saying you have no time,
then you will never have the time.
When you keep saying that you will do it tomorrow,
then your tomorrow will never come.
When we wake up in the mornin, we have two simple choices.
Go back to sleep and dream, or wake up and chase those dreams.
Choice is yours...
We make them cry who care for us.
We cry for those who never care for us.
And we care for those who will never cry for us.
This is the truth of life, its strange but true.
Once you realise this, it's never too late to change.
Don't make promise when you are in joy.
Don't reply when you are sad.
Don't take decision when you are angry.
Think twice..., Act Wise.
Time is like a river.
You cannot touch the same water twice,
because the flow that has passed will never pass again.
Enjoy every moment of life...
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (86)
- ► 2009 (132)
- ► 2008 (306)
- ▼ June (3)
- 360 Blog
- Boutique Cupcakes
- Business Opportunity
- Creative Dreams International
- Diary of Mr and Mrs Lee
- Focus A
- FoodSteps TV
- Fun Stuff
- Home Sweet Home
- Just saying
- Kokoro no Haru
- No Kidding
- Orphan Kittens Diary
- Sweet Life
- Wan's Kitchen
- Xanga Blog
- Today Marissa & I went to Starbucks Palm Square for Starbucks kick off summer community celebration . Thanx a lot Alice for the invitation card. We had so much fun. Upon arrival, Marissa & I were put in the same group by the Barista. Our group name were 'Tanzania'. The name was taken from one of Starbucks new coffee menu.
There were four groups all together and each group were taken to seperate booths (4 booths). From throwing 'sticky wall ball' game at the Chocolate Medallion booth (we were served with their new Tiramisu cake too!), to finding the Azuki bean in a sack at the new Azuki frapuccino coffee booth, Q&A quiz and 'Twist the word' game at the 3rd and 4th booth, Marissa and I had a lot of fun! Owh! with no surprise, Arthur, the Starbucks addict was there too! He was the proffesional photographer of the day. Lucky!
We tasted the new Azuki Frapuccino (Azuki is Red Bean in Japanese); not forgetting the new tangy Tanzania black coffee and the Arabian Mocha coffee. The Barista taught us the proper way of drinking coffee. First, we had to cover the cup a bit, and smell the coffee. Next,we were asked to eat the fruit cake; while the fruit cake is still in your mouth, slurp the coffee. When i did that with the Arabian Mocha coffee, it felt horrible. Too bold! Like I was trapped in a jail bar. But when the same process applied to the Tanzania Coffee, you can actually feel the bright taste. As if you're in a garden filled with flowers and summer sky (yo~yo~ jer) In other words, the four steps to drinking coffee is Smell, Slurp, Describe(??) and errr... i forgot.
To be honest, I'm not really a black kopi-o fan. I had to make a slurping sound just to make sure that they know i'm drinking it a lot. wink* wink* =3 But the Azuki frapuccino isn't bad at all. It's available in milk coffee based too, which i like better. But mind you if you want to less putting in the bad-fat into your body, go for the frapuccino instead. You can also try asking the Barista to add in Java Chip inside it for RM2 only. It will taste more deicious!
I've also won 2 mugs and 2 free Azuki Frapuccino voucher from the contests. Marissa & I were so bersemangat answering the question till we got ignored to let others at the back win the prizes too. Hahahahaha. Sedeeeey~ At the end of the day, we were invited to enjoy the buffet snacks. Served with delicious cakes (love the oh!-so-fattening cheesecake), salmon croissant, sandwiches with different fillings and other snacks, we wrap up the event by taking loads and loads of photos.
The 3rd Starbucks will be opened in Citi Mall on the 15th June you guys! Pergi.. jangan tak pergi~ =D After sweating from playing and jumping on the dancing game machine at the arcade with Mars and Arthur, tiba masanya untuk saya baliiiiiik~~~ Jya!
The Starbucks Baristas
Comel kaaaaaaaannnn???!!! =3
Look at the 'Escape into Summer' shirt. Happy Design.
Counter 01 - Tiramisu Cake and the Starbucks Chocolate Medallion Station.
I love the Tiramisu cake! Ngeee =3
Did I laugh because I want more cake? Shiranai~
Marissa trying out the sticky ball game
Holding the bag was Ronnie - Inside is the Azuki Bean. The 'peace' guy.... sorry. Forgot your name.
Searching for Azuki Beans. Fyi.. I won! Yey!
The new Azuki Frappucino tasting session. Sodap~
Andy - The 'So Licin~ So Berkilat' guy explaining the history and some infos on Starbucks
These are the other groups
They have to answer questions to win prizes
Cassie at the Fourth Counter - Holding a poster for the jumble word game. Fyi, I won again! Nyahahaha!
Cassie describing the Art of Coffee Tasting
Yes~ I had to do a loud 'fake' slurping. Huhu. The Arabian Mocha is sooo bold.
Pakcik yang tak melayan aku.. Why? Sebab i answered so many questions and he had to give other people a chance. Sedeeey~
- Hey guys. This is a forwarded message. I'm just sharing for those who care. If you dont, well, i dont care also. Nyahaha. =D Girls, I know sometimes we like to play 'hard to get' game, but in the end, always listen to your heart. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. If not, learn from it. Here goes nothing...
Title: IF ONLY THIS CAN BE TRUE GIRLS, GUYS LEARN FROM IT! ADVICE TO BOYFRIENDS FOR THEIR GF'S - GET IT RIGHT!!!
1. If you like her...ASK HER OUT already!!
2. When you hug her, put your ARMS around her WAIST and hold her close.
3. When you walk next to her, get as CLOSE as you can to her.
4. If she's the only one in your life, TELL HER.
5. ALWAYS let her knows how much you like her, love her, or think about her.
6. Give her presents and cards for no reason, SHE WILL RETURN THE FAVOUR...ALWAYS
7. If she hangs up on you, call her right back.
8. Always offer to pay. If she says NO twice, then let her pay but make a deal that you get to pay next time (offer a date too!).
9. Kiss her lightly every chance you get.
10. Look in her eyes and kiss her on the lips, forehead, or nose.
11. If she says she's cold, don't be an idiot and say "Me too." and stand there; give her your jacket or just simply hold her in your arms.
12. Don't force her to do anything she's not comfortable with.
13. Invite her to dinner or somewhere where you can talk, instead of the movies.
14. Try not to ask her if she's mad at you EVERY TIME you speak to her.
15. Always tell her you LOVE her only if you really mean it.
16. DON'T pressure her to do anything she isnt READY to do. When she is ready, she will let you know. She just wants everything to be more SPECIAL and PERFECT. So appreciate what she does do with you.
17. DON'T go and tell your friends anything that happens between you two, cause it will hurt her and make her mad...and it will NEVER happen again.
GUYS- repost if you are going to treat your next gf this way, or do treat her this way.
GIRLS- repost if you think guys should do this
When a GIRL is quiet, Millions of things are running through her mind.
When a GIRL is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a GIRL looks at you with eyes full of questions, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a GIRL answers "I'm fine" after a few seconds, she is not at all fine.
When a GIRL stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a GIRL lies on your chest, she is wishing for you to be hers forever.
When a GIRL wants to see you everyday, she wants to be pampered.
When a GIRL says "I love you", she means it.
When a GIRL says " I miss you", no one in this world can miss you more than that