More exciting updates to look forward to before the upcoming weekend!
Power to People @ First Beach Tanjung Aru, KK, Sabah!
We are redefining April 1st!
This is not a practical joke, nor a hoax.
We are downright serious about PARTYING AND CELBRATING a coal-fee future for SABAH!
It will be an epic, insane-to-miss beach party with all kinds of choas!:
- Urban Market Place with everything from organic veg to solar panels and cupcakes to art
- Dancing, Capoeira & Ultimate Frisbee
- Shallow-water surfing, Zumba Latin-inspired-dance-Fitness with Michelle Koh
- Organic, Local and wholesome food and drinks by Hinompuka Catering
- Displays by NGOs and citizen movements
- Green SURF clean energy campaign story presentation and celebration
- Launch of Project XXX, an exciting new initiative for Sabah, Borneo and the Pacific Rim
Need I say more? JUST COME!!!
PEOPLE + POWER = PAAAAARRRRTTTTYYYY~~~~
Zumba at the Power to People !
LOVE ZUMBA? well, come and join Michelle Koh (from Scott and Michelle) for a FREE beach Zumba dance in support of a coal free future for Sabah at the POWER TO THE PEOPLE event! (view above)
Contact Joeanne Lee at 0128030533 to join for free!!!
Yes you heard me... KK JAZZ FESTIVAL organising committee Is not only into music and charity... But they also care for the environment and will also be at the Power to People Beach party too!
Please drop by to KKJF booth at Tanjung aru beach as they support and celebrate a coal-free future for the people of Sabah. Aside from other activities installed by the organizer, you will also find these at KKJF booth:
- "Snap and Win" contest where YOU can stand a chance to win one of two pairs of tickets to the 5th KKJF event (worth rm100 each!)
- "Sign up and Win" contest where YOU can stand a chance to win Limited Edition KKJF Merchandise!
2) Volunteers needed at Power tonPeople Beach Party!
In support of the said event, the KKJF team need a few energetic and fun loving volunteers to help out at the KKJ Booth. Please buzz Elson at 0168307516 to register if you are interested. I know you do.. ;)
3) Spread the LOVE!
If you can't make it to the event this Friday, you can still help by spreading the news! =D We appreciate as many help we can get to support this event :) blog it, tweet it, fb it... Anything!!!
Helping Children Excel in School, Helping People Excel in Life!
On a business note, Creative Dreams International cordially invite YOU to a preview of their unique product and Global Business Opportunity.
A Malaysian idea, a Global Opportunity.
Focus A - The most complete e-Learning programme for students from Standard 1 to Form 5.
Venue: No 377 Lorong Likas, Likas (behind Likas Shell station, second junction to the left, first house)
Website: Focus A-Team *click*
Call: 0165878560 to RSVP YOUR ATTENDANCE