BBQ at Adz's


Adz organised a BBQ party at his house last Sunday night (which actually supposed to be a farewell party for Jade - one of his friends) and it was quite fun. Thanks Marissa for accompanying me. I guess she had fun as well considering all of the guests there are mostly ex-All Saints (Her friends too). I get to meet Yazrin whom i havent met for few years. Mind you, when I arrived, he started to screamed "Yey! We're both thinner! We're both thinner" Malunyer akuuuuuu....

Oh.. I also met new friends. Roger Rabbit, Johnny Bravo, Adrian & his brother, Yezar, Damian and of course the girls, Jade, the lady of the night, my bestfriend's sis - Fay2 and other girls i cant remember all of their names. We BBQ, We sang, We joked, took pictures, tortured a big, greenish cricket and so much more. Unfortunately I cant stay out so late. Hopefully we can go out for a karaoke session next time yeah.


bbq
-- The Entertainers --


bbq
-- The Venue Provider --


bbq

-- The Starring (Yang Perempuan yer.....) --

bbq

-- The Sausage Man & The Marie France First Male Model --


bbq

-- The Guitarist --

bbq

-- Roger & Rum --

bbq

-- The Big, Greenish, Soon to be Tortured Cengkerik --

Comments

0 Responses to "BBQ at Adz's"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown