Sailormoon...Power....Makeeeee...Up!!!


Trip to Bangkok were basically cancelled due to the under-budgeted cost of transportation. Trip to Padang was also canceled due to the unstable political situations there. Garghhh!!! Bongok siehhH!!! I also found out that I have to work on Valentine’s day for the Mr. Valentine event organized by Shenanigan’s Hyaat and Fairuz Modelling Studio. Ergh.. now I remember why I feel that something is up during Valentine’s day. ><” . Mendokusei naaaaa…..~ Anyways, during dinner with Rummy-mummy, Marssie and ‘I am’ Julian, mummy was mentioning about one of his friends that like to wear make-up as thick as tepung muka opera. Lol! It suddenly reminded me of a forwarded email that my colleague, Serena, shared with me the other day. Behold~~~ the power of makeup!



Will you look at that....This is Sailor Neptune!


Lol! This is Chibi-moon!


Sailor Mars in da house people!


No more Sailors.. aku dah penat..


This is ok-ok. Not too drastic like....


this! Or...


this!!!!!!! Seriously a total makeover babe!


Nah! Chinese opera gal for you boys!


Ni cantik okaaaay~ See the flower.. cantikkan? Eh minah.. jangan perasan


Before: Drag.... and After:Queen... whatcha get? Drag Queen! Yey!


Korang lah pula comment.



Haa... ni ok-ok!

Cool huh??! I’m starting to get scared on how I'll be perceived without make-up. Not to angkat bakul sendiri, but even without make-up, my smile still mahal. Buahahahahaha! Just hope mocha chino won’t run away after that. LOL! Sailormoon…… Power….. Make….. Up!!!!!!!!! and I’m out!

Comments

0 Responses to "Sailormoon...Power....Makeeeee...Up!!!"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown