Open House!


Open House! magnify

In the invitation card, my family's Hari Raya Open House started at 7pm - 11pm. But at 6.45pm, loads of guests came and for the first 2 hours, our house is jam packed with people greeting each other and lining up to get their food! Gosh! My sisters and I were running here and there to get them seated, greeting them and serving those who waited long with some drinks.

However it is, the Open house was a blast! Even though it's raining slightly at around 8.30pm, all the guests are still enjoying their dinner, singing karaoke and not forgetting taking pictures with AF4 si 'Malatop' Velvet. Yeaps. She came, and apparently her family is a friend of my parents. She stole the 1 hour lime light of the host as loads of the children wanted to take pictures with her. Hahaha.

Anyhow, I appreciate those who came even though they are busy, especially my office mate i.e. my boss, my dearest foxy, marissa, herman, the Lai brothers and Ivy. They stayed till the end of the open house. U guys are the best! Others office mate came too. They are my intern Roger (his little brother is so kawaii, i tell you), Chin Yit, Irene, Caleb's cousin Wendy as well as Hui Ting.

All of my best friends came too and thats what excites me most. Mel~~ It's good that you came. It has been so long since you visited me in Putatan.. hahahaha.. My macho pet-bro Adzri and his lovely cousin Farinah (my friend as well) came too! Huhuhu... Too bad Leena was still in Sarawak that night. Oh! Kilua my Uni-friend datang juga~~~

Throughout the event, i did received Sms from Erol, Aunty Dg Mariah, Khairul 8tv, Jack2 who can't come. It's ok you guys. Better SMS then passing message around saying 'I'm not going. LAZY to go out tonight' and buat dunno the next day when they knew i really2 expecting them to come because we are close.. right? ;)

Anyway, we received so many ang pows and presents from the guests as well. Again, thank you all and Selamat Hari Raya!!

Ps: My cousin Hambal from Johor is in town! Yey! Cousin, let's go shopping this week!!

Comments

0 Responses to "Open House!"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown