Raya ShoppinG!


Raya ShoppinG! magnify

Holaaaaaaa everybodyyyy~~~ :D:D Just got back from KL. Fun trip as always. Shopping like crazy (sampai excess baggage muahahahahaha). So far I have finished with my Raya shopping (even though I still feel like buying more… ehehehehe). I’ve shopped less compare to last year. Maybe because of the Baju Raya style sold at most of the shopping complex I’ve visited looks quite the same and the fashion hasn’t been upgraded that dramatically yet. The things that I bought mostly were accessories, normal day outfit, new Swatch watch (uuhhhh... rhyme!) and shoessss. Sironot betul!

Mr. Oc bought me Sims 2 Open for Business and Sims 2 Pet!! Yeyyy!!! Thank you sayang! Owh.. not forgetting one beautiful shoe (can’t wear it to work! Rosak for sure!), necklace that has its own story by the look of its pendants, ring and not forgetting treating me to dinner, movies and many more. Mr. Oc got a haircut too, and the new hairstyle looks more kawaii and neat. Suki desu wa! =P The new spectacle looks good on him as well. I went to his working place as well (Lim Kok Wing). Best jugak jadi lecturer nih.. Most of the students call him ‘Sir’ Hahaha! Never imagined he’ll end up being a teacher. There I met Abs (beautiful as ever), the newly wed Jerrah, the intelligent Jee and Mr.Oc’s few other colleagues.

Due to time constrain, I only get to meet Amad, Mel, Jijoe and Andri. As for 8tv colleagues… I’m so sorrryyyyyyy… huhuhu… Will try to visit you guys in December. Btw, next Tuesday is already Raya. Going to take advantage to go to the mosque to finish the last 10 days of Terawih prayers. To all of my friends, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir & Batin. Duit raya jangan lupaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D:D Jya!

Comments

0 Responses to "Raya ShoppinG!"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown