KKIPC Annual Dinner 2006


After 3 late nights and lack of sleep, I finally finished the last minute AD 2006 'international night' multimedia presentation. I also memorised the lyrics to the songs that I have to sing with Eavy and Marissa, also, the steps for our annual dinner dancing. All the hard work is worth it!

After the wonderful dinner, slide shows of KKIPC 10 year’s recap, cake cutting ceremony for the present & past BODs, launching of the new KKIPC logo (kesian logo kena quarantine) and performances by the Body Care Studio, it was finally my turn to sing. Eavy and I got coldfeet when Arthur announced our name. My jantung berdegup like it wanted to explode. When Eavy and I were on the stage, we posed and waited for the song to be played. We sang 'Hanya Memuji' by Shanty & Marcell, one of the top pop Indonesian artists. Surprisingly it was OK & I did noticed I stumbled a bit at the end. Haha! Gotta thank my sis for recommending the song.


Eavy & I
Eavy and I singing to "Hanya Memuji" by Shanty & Marcell


After that, KKIPC dancing team i.e. Marissa, Florence, Agnes, Herman, Clifton, Eavy and I got ready for our turn to dance. We danced the remix and combination version of Shakira - Hips Don't Lie and PCD - buttons. It was so much fun!


Dance on stage
Dance to "Hips Don't Lie" and "Buttons"


Next was the singing performance by Marissa and I. We sang 'Sayonara Solitia', from Chrono Crusade original Soundtrack. I gotta say that it was the first Japanese song that I had ever sung in front of everybody. I almost forgotten the lyrics and thought "if I mumbled my way with whatever Japanese words I can think of, orang takkan faham jugak" Hahahaha. SKN also performed one of his favourite songs that night. His voice also ada ummph!


Mars & I
(Feeling tak sudah! Baka!)


Best dress of the night goes to Mr. Edwin who was dashing in red Batik and Hayati with her elegant blue Sari. Everybody applauded that our big boss won. According to Jocelyn, they just don’t want to count the votes anymore coz every single paper was written with Mr. Edwin’s name for the male best dress of the night! Haha.

Anyways, I have to say big congratulations to Marissa for winning the DVD player, Jennifer Ku for the Home Theatre system, Lisa and Pat for the air flight tickets and vacuum cleaner as well as other winners from the lucky draw. They were so lucky, weren’t they?! =D


Mars & I 02
Marissa & I


Whatever it is, the Annual Dinner 2006 of KKIPC was great! Although felt a bit awful that the intro video I did for the night only lasted for 2 minutes and Caleb had to work alone while I was performing (Nasib Marissa ada) and Lai had to stand at the corner to monitor the video shooting from another angle (while go back and forth to take his food - he wouldn't miss that for sure :P), we had fun. Cheers!!!


dance team
The AD 2006 Dancing Team


DH team
DH team


Nana & us
This is our dance instructor, Nana!

Comments

0 Responses to "KKIPC Annual Dinner 2006"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown