Sayonara JB!


After we got back from Aunty Ana’s house, we stayed all night and watch TV. (Even though I did dozed off few times every now and then) After using Hanafi’s lap as my pillow, I woke up and get ready to go to the airport at 5.30a.m.

Saying goodbye is always hard for me. My family and I stayed for only 8 days in JB and we already feel so attached with all of them. I’ll definitely miss the little ones and not forgetting the big and macho ones. (uhuk… sorry.. tersedak sekejap). Since my sisters and I are all girls, it felt good to hang around with ‘brothers’ as well. We get to play around and had crazy moments with the younger ones, and also felt protected by the elder ones.

As my sister Cici said, “Jalan2 with abang Hambal was so cool and best”. He definitely is. Hopefully we’ll get to meet each other and kumpul ramai2 again. Hihihi. I was so happy that finally, I can remember all of their names. (Last time was so hard.. coz.. my memory sucks) Thank you for the warm hospitality and craziness that you guys had provided us with. Muaksss!!!


Ps: Don’t let the ostrich out and get you.

Comments

0 Responses to "Sayonara JB!"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown