Mukhsin


Mukhsin magnify
S.W.E.E.T.

Like Yasmin Ahmad have predicted, it will definitely makes you remember of your childhood love. He was 12, and I was 10. Met at the backstage before our singing performance.. He had a powerful voice, I don't. He gave me my first peck on the cheek. Sweet and euwwy at the same time. Hmm.. I wonder what he's doing right now..

Haha. Heck.. I am one lady who had fallen for lots of puppy love since kindergarden to where I am now... Sigh~ such a hopeless romantic.. =P

Ps: It is advisable to watch 'Sepet' & 'Gubra' as it is interelated with each other.

Comments

0 Responses to "Mukhsin"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown