Happy Chinese New Year!


Welcome to the year of the Boar.. a.k.a Caleb's most favourite meal... The PIG. Ergh~ According to Lilian Too, the 3 Zodiac which are the Monkey, The Horse and The Sheep will be showered with good lucks and fortunes this year; whereas the Rat, The snake and The OX might not.

My sis Cici is in the year of the Tiger, and she's going to fly to Aussie soon for her final semester. Since the tiger is said that this year is a good opportunity for them to improve and to bring them a head from the previous year, i think I don't have to worry too much about her coz I'm definately sure she'll achieve her final exam with flying colours. Just to be on the safe side, don't enjoy too many Aussie excitement sis until you are through with your exam. As for my baby Sis (The Horse) whom has been said to be flourished with good luck this year, I hope the luck coupled with never endless prayer to Allah, will guide her through her SPM with flying colours as well. :D

One of the things that interest me while hearing to Lilian Too was that, if either one of your parents born in any of the 3 lucky Zodiacs mentioned above, they too will get the benefit from it. :P Kuuuu~~ ku~ ku~ ku~ ku~ Why? Coz my mom borned in the year of the Monkey! Kih! Kih! Kih! so as Caleb! Haha! I hope this year I'll achive more success, have better luck and more importantly MONEYYYYYY!!!! (I am so awful). But sadly, generally, those who are born in the year of Boar will have more difficulty in terms of love and relationship. I wonder why... (maybe coz we're so greedy in terms of money) Choy!

Plus, it is said that the boar itself is not seen to be very lucky this year, due mainly to the conflict elements of fire and water. Don't ask me what the heck that I'm talking about. Go check the zodiac stuff yourself. Fyi, i also came across a statement that says "THE BOAR is perceived to be the laziest and most sluggish of the 12 creatures in the Chinese zodiac, so lazy that it ended up last in the rotating cycle of animal signs" <--- Sedeeeeyyyyy~

Anyhow, let us cut the crap, shall we? =P how was your CNY celebration? KK city especially the Gaya Street area is so beautiful with the Chinese New Year decoration. It looks so much like China Town. I have to say, the present Mayor have put so much effort in introducing and applying new things to KK city. However it is, not much ang pow for me this year.. My sis and I only got it at Puan Suzannah Liaw's house. During her open house, we saw a drunken 'Pak Cik' (another version like the one we encounter in Singapore, but this one is more behave) dancing following the music. Surprisingly, he can sing! Vast Pakcik. Sebijik macam karaoke rosak. Masuk Sabah Idol lah. Number One terus. :P


CNY1
Beautiful Gaya Street, Thanks Mayor (ek ele.. ayat skema betul)



CNY2
Irreplaceable Sistas



CNY3
Lovely mama with Puan Suzannah



CNY4
Want some oranges? =P



CNY5
U bet we won't give it to ya!



CNY6
Coz we've licked it over and over again... Kuuu~ ku~ ku~ ku~ ku~


My colleague and I also went to our Big Boss house a.k.a. Mr. Edwin Liew & YB Melanie Chia's house. There was a Lion Dance performance. As always, the Singa-Singa is sooooo handsome and cute! So as their performance. Marissa said that if you touch the Lion's head, You can get luck from it. Well, what the heck, I've touched it's head few times just to get enough luck for this year of the Fire Boar. Can't be to greedy though..coz if i were, I'd be beating off the Lion's head till the person inside it faint and drop on the floor. Oh! We got ang pow too (only for those who are not married) cool!


CNY8
Marissa & I with the handsome and cute red Lion!



I hope you guys had a wonderful Chinese New Year celebration! Gong Xi Fa Chai!!

PS: Where are all the other Lion Dance??

Comments

0 Responses to "Happy Chinese New Year!"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown