Sayonara Dear Mural


I've finally painted my room and huhu... so sad that the mural painted by my bestfriend Melissa and I have to be wiped out. The mural is almost 10 years and it is one of the biggest treasures to remind of our friendship. It is also a treasure to remind the years we went through, and that I've been blessed with a wonderful friend. The memories of us painting it will always be cherished inside my heart.

T-T <-- Sad mode


myroom
My Room


mel-chan
This is suppose to be Melissa =P


aya-chan
This is Aya desu!


farmeliss
This is Farmeliss, underwater!

Comments

0 Responses to "Sayonara Dear Mural"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown