Valentine's Day


Valentine's day, a day to appreciate your loved ones and a day to bring your family & friends closer, be it Father and daughter, Mother and Son, Siblings, Colleagues, bestfriends & more. How was your Valentine's day? I know I had a really wonderful time yesterday. In the morning, I was on a half day medical leave to meet Doctor Ganesh in Karamunsing for my monthly Asthma medical check up. Was kinda frustrated that he was on holiday and was replaced by another doctor. Doctor slowmoooo! Dah lah lambat. I was the first one there and he/she was still not in at that time.

Then a cute guy came into the clinic bringing his morning coffee/tea smiling. I thought he was just an ordinary sick guy (Duh.. how more stupid can I be at that moment) but he went on straight into the doctor's room. Shannaro! He IS the doctor slowmo! Love the smile though. My heart was pounding just looking at his smile and the way he talks. Yeah, i know that i can be hopeless romantic and fall into puppy love if you need to call it once in a while, but i gotta say, there's something just different about this one. Lalalala~ Hmm.. Maybe it's his personality (which i find most important in anything and everything else), ......ehem.... Ok..Ok.. sudah yer.. jangan nak tergedik. Cupid, stop playing games! with a guy like that, he'll be so busy to notice anyone that is soooo average-jane. But still, took my breath away. I did wished him a Happy V day. Aih.. after 23rd Feb Pakcik Ganesh tu balik. So much for a new face.

Next, I went out with my colleagues for our Valentine's lunch at Portview Seafood Restaurant. We wished each other and we had a really good time. Having great friends around you is so blessful. Like they say, making a THOUSAND friends a year is not a miracle. The MIRACLE is to make A FRIEND who stands by you for A THOUSAND years.

For dinner, my mom, my siblings and I went to Beverly hotel for their special Valentine's Buffet. It was really awesome and filled with so many delicious food to eat! Lines of raw salmons, Sushis, Pastas, Pizzas, Roasted meat, Chocolates, Desserts and grrrr... sooo much more! We also won the lucky draw which entitle us for a High-Tea for two. :D Coooool~ and today, I received bonus! I thought the new comer like me won't get even a bit bonus compare to others who have worked longer. Kuuu~~ ku~ ku~ ku~ ku~ . For the past 3 days, my days were filled with lucks and happiness! Kakuii desu!

Tomoyo & I
Lovey-Dovey! (Japanese version)


Cici & Mama
Gorgeous Maya & Mama Mar


Yummy!
Yummy desu!


Anyways, my Valentine's day was so cool. As what my mom and sis mentioned, even though you can appreciate your loved ones everyday, but do you give them flowers every day? prepare or went out for candle lights dinner everynight? Conveying love and appreciative messages to them every single minute? In other words, to me, Valentine's day is not a symbolic day for lovers only. It's also a day just like birthday and mother's day. i.e. You are born everyday, everytime you wake up from your beautiful sleep; and you can appreciate your mother everyday as well. But on their special day, that's the time when you put your 150% effort from your normal 100% to gather together, create surprises, find presents, set a date, cancel all appointments just to be there for them :)

There...~ That's my Valentine's 2007 story. I hope you guys had a wonderful Valentine just like i did :D Sesi berceramah dah habis. Sekian... Maceh~ Maceh~.


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAYYYYYY!!! Muakss!!


PS: Hana wa arigato, fushigi no otoko. Demo, anatawa shiteru yo.

Comments

0 Responses to "Valentine's Day"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown