Lok Kawi Wildife Park


Let's go to the zoo~ and bring your monkey too~ kuang-kuang-kuang. Caleb brought Eunice, Foxy and I to Lok Kawi Wildlife Park today. Yey~ I love trip! Before that, we went to Giant near my house to buy some munchie2 snacks. The trip to Lok Kawi from Putatan only took 10-15 minutes by car. Very near indeed. Hmm~ since it's so near, how come I have never felt the urge to go there by myself? Simple. Pergi ngan kawan-kawan lagi sironooooot!~ :3

zoo
This is the main entrance

zoo
In Eunice's Car - Driver: Caleb the daddy

zoo
Mummy & Daddy a.k.a Caleb & Eunice

zoo
Foxy's gang

zoo
Behind: Dumbo which cannot fly

Everything went so well.. until... it started raining heavily just when we're about to enjoy ourselves. At first, sikit-sikit jer.... lama-lama... mamaaaaaaaaaak~~~~ Remember! Bring your umbrella. Fortunately I brought my own cap just in case it's going to be super-duper hot weather. I even put on loads of sun-block. Dah gelap.. tambah gelaaaaap lah nanti. But in the end, hujan lebat. I must say Caleb is enjoying it. He got to date Eunice romantically under one umbrella.. ngehehe :3. Owh! u can rent an umbrella for RM1.


zoo
You can stay under my umbrella... ella.. ella.. ek~ ek~ ek~

zoo
Stranded.. camna?

Sedeeeey~~ In the end, I didnt get to see all. Choy~ It's ok. There'll always be a next time. :) Tonight I'll be going to a wedding ceremony of MB Dynamic's Boss - Iskandar's baby-brother. Bukan dia yer... Jya-ne!

Comments

0 Responses to "Lok Kawi Wildife Park"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown