KL International Motoshow 2006


KL International Motoshow 2006 magnify
Went to PWTC to visit the KL International Motorshow today. Huh! Hot day for KL. We took LRT to go to PWTC as so not to get caught in the traffic jam. Atsuii neee~~~ Maybe I've been pampered so much these days.

Arriving at PWTC, we filled in a lucky draw form. Manalah tau~~ huhuhuhu... Inside..Yes... I was awwed by the many types of Sports car around. Hmm... It'll take forever till I get my hands on one of them. Sigh~ As I tour around the exhibition, I saw loads of lenglui around with fake hair and fake long eyelashes.. posing while displaying the beautiful cars. Sorry girls.. I guess the car has more fans than you guys. Hahahaha. But i have to admit I love their leather outfit.

I spent around 3 hours inside. Some of the cars displayed are Ferrari Enzo, Lamborghini Gallardo,Porsche Carrera GT,my favourite F430,Merc SLR McLaren and lots of concept cars. I was also lucky to see Asimo the robot presentation. Yeah he's cuddly.. but not sooooo cute. He danced.. he talked.. not forgetting when he showed off on how smooth he could walk (but i can still see few retarded movement somewhere hahahahaha). We were also given posters and gift bag. I have to say... the food sold in PWTC were damn expensive.. Nasi Campur for rm12???? Nasi Lemak for rm5???? My god! What did they put inside? Diamonds???

After walking with aching feet and growling stomach, Me, Mr. OC and J2 (his MITV colleague) went back to Times Square to eat at Secret recipe. Chicken Cordon Bleu... U'll always be my favourite! I'm soooo happy that Secret Recipe and Starbuck will be opened in KK! Hohohoho~
After we had our dinner, we watched Xmen 3. As what my friend, Banos had said, the storyline is a bit weak compared to the first two series... but the effects was tremendous. Jean was so ugly. She looked so old! I wonder why.. But i like her hair though.. and her power too ngeh ngeh ngeh. Mati korang kalau aku ada power camtu!

Comments

0 Responses to "KL International Motoshow 2006"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown