Sorry Boss... Sorry...


Sorry Boss... Sorry... magnify

It has been two months since I've been working at DH. As you all know, FASANA business has been expanded to Digital Heritage by Caleb's recommendation. Since I need most of the yahoo Id's of the employees here, Foxy had given me the lists of IDs that Caleb have not given me yet.... and one of the Ids are..... Mr. Koh's ID!!!! MY Big BOSSSSSS!!!

Image
After 2 months working here, I NEVER knew that one of the ID belongs to MR. Koh!!!! That means, I have been forwarding Menu to him EVERYDAY as the rest of the staff!! Malunyerrrrrr........... I only realised it when Caleb asked me why the heck did I forward my menu to Mr. Koh. I was shocked, and said that I had never forwarded any menu to him plus I never had Mr.Koh's Yahoo Id before!

Image

To cut long story short, Caleb was in the middle of discussion with Mr. Koh, and suddenly my Menu popped out of thin air in Mr. Koh's Desktop!!!! And he said to Caleb "aiya.... this girl send menu again"... Oh my Godddddddddd!!!!! That was soooooooo emberassiinggggggg!!! Totally out of the world of emberassment! I really feel I want to resign right this minuteeeee!! All these while, he has been receiving my menu..... I'm so much like an idiot right now and couldnt face him anymore!

Foxy was saying, why all these while, Mr. Koh never ordered Nasi Lemak from me. I remembered once, we joked around saying Mr. Koh and Mr. Edwin would never wanted to eat in Polysteryn and the menu needs to be extra special. Plus, the menu should be forwarded in an A-class style i.e.

Dearest Mr. Edwin & Mr. Koh

Tuesday's Menu Specially for BOSS :


- Nasi Lemak Special,
-Mee/Meehoon Goreng Special, - Cucur Badak Special, -Kueh Bom inti kacang Special, -Kueh Ubi Special


Hahahahahahahaha.... now all the muscles in my stomach really hurts! I hate Foxy!!! I hate Caleb!! ArghhhhhH!!!! They were laughing like psycho just nowwwwwwwww!!! We were like:


Me: "Calebbb!!!!! You're on your own from now on! I'm not your assistant anymoreeeeeee

Foxy: "Yeah! Yeah! The minute the message popped up, you should've promote for Goofy!"

Caleb: (Laughing and smiling with sympathy) Image

Me: (Crying like a mad lady) Image

Foxy: (Laughing like a psycho guy!) Image


Comments

0 Responses to "Sorry Boss... Sorry..."

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown