David Chan's Wedding


David Chan's Wedding magnify
David Chan, one of my colleague finally got married. His wedding reception was last friday (24th November). The newly wed couple are perfect for each other. They are like match made in heaven. As macho as he's already are, felicity (his wife) is also beautiful.

Marissa and I arrived quite late.. hihihi.. but luckily our seat reserved by Rebecca. (Thanks Becky!) By the way, I must say that marissa's outfit was gorgeous. Velvet in purple. Vast marissa! I bet tutturuttutu will never get the chance to see you wear that everyday.

Foxy wasn't able to come due to his sore throat and fever. Poor foxy. David's wedding was A-OK. I saw one of my friend Farinah talking to Yusran. Congrats to him coz he finally got the opportunity to meet and talk to her. Nyahahaha. One of the uncle just can't stop singing. i.e. before, during and after he got drunk. From pantun to a non-stop harmonica melody to 1-tune songs. He even invited us to sang 'Rasa Sayang' but ended up singing alone. :P

I went home around 10pm while the rest went to Shens. I know Vincent had a really good time there. :P Anyhow, congrats David Chan!

Comments

0 Responses to "David Chan's Wedding"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown