Get to know yourselves better
Your view on yourself:You are down-to-earth and people like you because you are so straightforward. You are an efficient problem solver because you will listen to both sides of an argument before making a decision that usually appeals to both parties.
The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:You are a true romantic. When you are in love, you will do anything and everything to keep your love true.
Your readiness to commit to a relationship:You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you meet that person.
The seriousness of your love:You are very serious about relationships and aren't interested in wasting time with people you don't really like. If you meet the right person, you will fall deeply and beautifully in love.
Your views on educationEducation is very important in life. You want to study hard and learn as much as you can.
The right job for you:You're a practical person and will choose a secure job with a steady income. Knowing what you like to do is important. Find a regular job doing just that and you'll be set for life.
How do you view success:You are afraid of failure and scared to have a go at the career you would like to have in case you don't succeed. Don't give up when you haven't yet even started! Be courageous.
What are you most afraid of:You are concerned about your image and the way others see you. This means that you try very hard to be accepted by other people. It's time for you to believe in who you are, not what you wear.
Who is your true self:You are mature, reasonable, honest and give good advice. People ask for your comments on all sorts of different issues. Sometimes you might find yourself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which your heart rather than your head needs to solve.The Real You
Here is the analysis:
- You've got great self-confidence and you're full of charm. Most guys who get to know you will be attracted to you. You are far from sweet and proper; your intriguing personality fascinates them. Most guys find it easy to fall for a girl like you.
- You really care about other people's feelings and are quite serious about the issues that affect your life. You are sincere, and your concern for the well-being of others makes many people want to be your friend.
- You are a bright, cheerful and bubbly person. You are thoughtful and considerate, and like to have fun. Everybody feels comfortable around you because of your pleasant nature. When you walk into a room, people's eyes are likely to be drawn to you because of your charm.
- Your peers think of you as a fun person, but sometimes you can be a little irresponsible. You can be somewhat childish, and can try to ignore the fact that you will one day need to really grow up and be a mature adult! Perhaps you could start reading good books; they might help you look at the world in a different light. You do want to be taken seriously, right?
- Your boyfriend believes that you are a strong and independent person. Your confidence and cheerfulness make you an attractive person to be around, but sometimes you need to pay more attention to what other people, including your boyfriend, are thinking.
What's your personality Love style?
Here is the analysis:You desire a love that will last forever. You are quite serious about finding this type of love, and that's why you think carefully about the men that you meet before deciding whether you could really love them. You don't just develop a crush on someone overnight: you look at a person's personality and other aspects of their life before deciding to form an attachment. If a guy doesn't meet your expectations, you would rather be alone. Your love has to be perfect. Be careful though, you could be missing out on some worthy relationships because your standards are so high.What type of personality you have?
Kind and Gentle
Your kindness is your charm - you are also gentle and sweet. Everybody likes to be around people with your personality. Like a psychologist, people like to talk to you to discuss their problems because you are proper and discrete, as well as confident. You look mature and people respect you. People with this kind of character are few and far between.
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (86)
- ► 2009 (132)
- ► 2008 (306)
- ► 2007 (37)
- 360 Blog
- Boutique Cupcakes
- Business Opportunity
- Creative Dreams International
- Diary of Mr and Mrs Lee
- Focus A
- FoodSteps TV
- Fun Stuff
- Home Sweet Home
- Just saying
- Kokoro no Haru
- No Kidding
- Orphan Kittens Diary
- Sweet Life
- Wan's Kitchen
- Xanga Blog
It has been two months since I've been working at DH. As you all know, FASANA business has been expanded to Digital Heritage by Caleb's recommendation. Since I need most of the yahoo Id's of the employees here, Foxy had given me the lists of IDs that Caleb have not given me yet.... and one of the Ids are..... Mr. Koh's ID!!!! MY Big BOSSSSSS!!!
After 2 months working here, I NEVER knew that one of the ID belongs to MR. Koh!!!! That means, I have been forwarding Menu to him EVERYDAY as the rest of the staff!! Malunyerrrrrr........... I only realised it when Caleb asked me why the heck did I forward my menu to Mr. Koh. I was shocked, and said that I had never forwarded any menu to him plus I never had Mr.Koh's Yahoo Id before!
To cut long story short, Caleb was in the middle of discussion with Mr. Koh, and suddenly my Menu popped out of thin air in Mr. Koh's Desktop!!!! And he said to Caleb "aiya.... this girl send menu again"... Oh my Godddddddddd!!!!! That was soooooooo emberassiinggggggg!!! Totally out of the world of emberassment! I really feel I want to resign right this minuteeeee!! All these while, he has been receiving my menu..... I'm so much like an idiot right now and couldnt face him anymore!
Foxy was saying, why all these while, Mr. Koh never ordered Nasi Lemak from me. I remembered once, we joked around saying Mr. Koh and Mr. Edwin would never wanted to eat in Polysteryn and the menu needs to be extra special. Plus, the menu should be forwarded in an A-class style i.e.
Dearest Mr. Edwin & Mr. Koh
Tuesday's Menu Specially for BOSS :
- Nasi Lemak Special,
-Mee/Meehoon Goreng Special, - Cucur Badak Special, -Kueh Bom inti kacang Special, -Kueh Ubi Special
Hahahahahahahaha.... now all the muscles in my stomach really hurts! I hate Foxy!!! I hate Caleb!! ArghhhhhH!!!! They were laughing like psycho just nowwwwwwwww!!! We were like:
Me: "Calebbb!!!!! You're on your own from now on! I'm not your assistant anymoreeeeeee
Foxy: "Yeah! Yeah! The minute the message popped up, you should've promote for Goofy!"
Caleb: (Laughing and smiling with sympathy)
Me: (Crying like a mad lady)
Foxy: (Laughing like a psycho guy!)
- "If they lived in the same century, they'd be perfect for each other" ...Meg Ryan and Hugh Jackman go all Victorian in this charming movie. I can't recall how many times I've watched this movie, and I watched it again last night. I've always like the victorian time.. beautiful dresses.. dancing and singing were apart of their tradition... plus, romantic comedy and time travel movie has always been my favourite. Very heart-warming and witty at the same time. Just like in my favourite time travel anime series, Fushigi Yuugi.... my Tamahome.Does the kind of man as Leopold ever existed in this world...? or do they only exist in the 19th century? Leopold was very .... gentleman.. without extra intentions. In this millenium century.. most of the 'leopold' type I've seen are.... fake... unnatural... always rush to get what they want... pushy...and have sooo many extra intentions in mind.Guys, we never expected you all to be exactly like Leopold, because it's just impossible. But if you watch 'Kate & Leopold', you guys will know what exactly most of the ladies in this world, not want.... but NEED.
- What is true love?Is staying 100 years together called true love?Is spending millions of dollars form true love?Is sacrificing time build true love?NO....Hmm.....It's not...It just doesnt work that way...(Sigh)...It just doesnt work... that way..Then what is true love?Don't ask me...I don't know...But I do know..True love is when...You feel protected..Calm...And the feeling is just...Right...There's no more small voice inside...Asking you to seek for something that is missing..Pardon me...But the missing factors are not money..Not time..Maybe it's the personality..And maybe....Something else...Something that is just too hard to explain...(Sigh)....True love does exist but it is just hard to find...-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Bill Cottringer
Romeo & Juliet were not an empty myth,
But they were just one small clue for us;
Theirs was really just an early first chance
For a sweet and innocent budding love,
Encouraging us all to search for true love.
True love is a long journey so hard to find;
But those who finally do find it know best;
They have been looking for the right clues
In everything they say, hear and believe,
To finally recognize their only true love.
There's no greater feeling or experience,
Than finding your one and only true love;
There is no hesitation or no holding back,
Just letting go, giving into the one true love—
The one love that took so long to finally find.
True love just magically happens but once;
Very sad is when it is not allowed or known,
But utter joy and bliss when it's finally found;
There is no uncertainties, doubts or fears,
Only sweet, imagined dreams to burst alive.
I am so very glad I did not stop searching
For my true love who lovingly promised,
Never, ever to stop waiting for my return;
To remember the clues she left behind,
Leading me back to her and my true love.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Is it true when some parents say...You deserve someone better....Better.... not in terms of wealth....When I asked better in what terms?I received........ Silence.......I was offended......Offended and Confused......Most of the things she said are logics..And make sense.......
I hate it when she's right.....
Why do mothers always right.......Stranger says, "because they have gone through the things you havent been through...""all they have wanted from you is to find someone.......""someone that you won't complain every minute of your life......""someone that you won't feel like shouting when he takes you for granted...""someone that you wont feel disrespectful when they greet your advice with deafness"
"someone that you wont have to sigh every second of your day""because if you do..... you'll always search for someone else""marriage is sacred..... marriage is a bliss...... marriage is almost like..... the seventh... heaven"(sigh)......I'm glad the poet found his true love....for I am still.....hearing little voices....inside....
- Went to PWTC to visit the KL International Motorshow today. Huh! Hot day for KL. We took LRT to go to PWTC as so not to get caught in the traffic jam. Atsuii neee~~~ Maybe I've been pampered so much these days.
Arriving at PWTC, we filled in a lucky draw form. Manalah tau~~ huhuhuhu... Inside..Yes... I was awwed by the many types of Sports car around. Hmm... It'll take forever till I get my hands on one of them. Sigh~ As I tour around the exhibition, I saw loads of lenglui around with fake hair and fake long eyelashes.. posing while displaying the beautiful cars. Sorry girls.. I guess the car has more fans than you guys. Hahahaha. But i have to admit I love their leather outfit.
I spent around 3 hours inside. Some of the cars displayed are Ferrari Enzo, Lamborghini Gallardo,Porsche Carrera GT,my favourite F430,Merc SLR McLaren and lots of concept cars. I was also lucky to see Asimo the robot presentation. Yeah he's cuddly.. but not sooooo cute. He danced.. he talked.. not forgetting when he showed off on how smooth he could walk (but i can still see few retarded movement somewhere hahahahaha). We were also given posters and gift bag. I have to say... the food sold in PWTC were damn expensive.. Nasi Campur for rm12???? Nasi Lemak for rm5???? My god! What did they put inside? Diamonds???
After walking with aching feet and growling stomach, Me, Mr. OC and J2 (his MITV colleague) went back to Times Square to eat at Secret recipe. Chicken Cordon Bleu... U'll always be my favourite! I'm soooo happy that Secret Recipe and Starbuck will be opened in KK! Hohohoho~
After we had our dinner, we watched Xmen 3. As what my friend, Banos had said, the storyline is a bit weak compared to the first two series... but the effects was tremendous. Jean was so ugly. She looked so old! I wonder why.. But i like her hair though.. and her power too ngeh ngeh ngeh. Mati korang kalau aku ada power camtu!