I'm Glad!


Konnichiwa Minna!!

Yesterday I represented my dad and accompanied my mom to Le Meridien for an 'Appreciation Dinner' hosted by Le Meriedien itself. Lovely Jocelyn, Jeffrey, Lesley and the beautiful finance lady were there too! During the cocktail party, I've met lots of people especially the Sales Director and the Sales Manager of Le Meridien. Ngehehehe! Think big! Think opportunity! I've got their name cards and already have some future plans in mind ngihihihi~ By the way, there were lucky draw during dinner. Jocelyn won 1 night stay at Sheraton Subang KL. Wohoo! After that, they organised a quiz, and I also won buffet lunch for 2 at Le Meridien Restaurant. Nyahahahaha!!

Aside from that, something meaningful happen yesterday. Mr. X and I cleared things out, and he admitted that it was a misunderstanding all along. Anyway, we have come to an understanding that from today onwards, we will treat each other with respect, protect each other from harm and help each other, just like how good friends should do to one another. I guess it pays when you tolerate and patient in dealing with complicated situation sometimes. Whatever it is, to me, you must deal with problems smartly. As my sister have said once, think with your brain and feel with your heart. And it also pays to have great friends around to share your problems and give different advices and point of view. At the end of the day, it is you who have to decide, and you must have the courage to do what you have to do.

As for the gift, he insisted me to use it or else it'll be a waste. Plus, it is considered that the gift will be my birthday present in advance. Guess I shouldn't make things even more complicated now that everything has settled. What's done is done.. I guess my Ms. Ipod Nano has a new friend now, coz she's also an early birthday present from my dad. Thanks Papa! To Mr. X, thank you for always been sincere to me, cares about me and always wants to see me happy. I'll keep my promise that I'll take care of your special gift as what you wanted me to do. To Adz chan, Aleen and Amad... Soweeeee....~

(Ps: guys, from the last blog, the guy that I mentioned was not Mr. OC. Mr. Oc and I are still happily together :D )

Owh! Mr. Foxy Cleopatra finally bought his new precious handphone, that is, Sony Ericsson K800i. Congrats busuk!

Comments

0 Responses to "I'm Glad!"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown