Mr. OC in town~~


Mr. OC in TOWN!!! Yahoooo~~~~~~ He arrived last Saturday night and will be going back this coming Saturday (19th/August). Sorry that I was a bit busy with work these days. To those who know Mr. OC, let's talk about his visit in KK.
He arrived in KK at around 11.45pm on Saturday and overnight at my house. The next morning, he followed me to Datuk Noni's house along with Chiew Senpai for Hari Wanita 2006 interview session. Why? Coz darn Malar Hotel informed us that there were a miscommunication and guest can only check in after 12pm. My dad was surprised that Mr. OC decided to stay at the Hotel, and later asked me to tell Mr. OC to stay with my family for the rest of his stay in KK. :D
So far, we went to Atmosphere for dinner, watch 'Click' with my mom, my sis and not forgetting Foxy and Caleb, The Hut for lunch, Little Italy, Pizzaria, Dzert, Waterfront and mostly jalan-jalan. Mr. OC went to Karambunai, Gayana Resort, Dinawan Island and Kundasang from his last visit. So this visit is just more to spending time with me. :P
But the most exciting part was shoppppiiiiiingg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've taken 2 days off to spend time with him. Today, we went to Centre Point. For the past 4 months since i've been back to KK, I had never spend more than 2 hours in any shopping complex. Normally, i'll browse and do normal window shopping. At the end of the day, I'll say "Waaaa~~~ Cantikkk~~~ hmmmmm... nantilah / takperlah / tak penting" But when he's here.....everything seems soooo beautiful and important. Wohoo! Hahahaha. We shopped around from 1pm till 6.30pm. I bought so many stuff and more to go tomorrow. Plus, we have facial and pedicure appointments at Dermalogica (AC Beauty Line) Ctr Point. Hmmm.... should I go and get my hair coloured??
Oh, by the way, last night, we went to Portsview Seafood Restaurant. My dad brought us there to have dinner together with his client for International Trading business. There, we met Prince Habiboo, who drives Red Lamborghini from Dubai! Hahaha.. (Note*: to those who watched 'Click' movie, u'll understand what I'm saying). He was wearing the exact outfit from the Movie. Hahaha. He's also the owner of one of the Dubai's International Newspaper.
He told us so many fantastic things in Dubai. Just Imagine, to stay at "Burj Al-Arab" Hotel in Dubai, you have to pay RM25,000 our money for one night!! If you decided to simply 'go and sight seeing', you have to pay RM200!! Mak ai! One of the fantastic thing that he told us was that, outside, you'll only see it as a e.g. 20 floor normal botel. But there are more to it. If you see 20 floors on the outside, when you go inside, there's another 20 floors underwater! i.e. 20 floors above the surface and 20 floors below the surface. Somewhat like a mirror. Nak pergiiiiiiiiiiii~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Prince Habibooo~~~ Nak ikut leh?~

Comments

0 Responses to "Mr. OC in town~~"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown