multi-celebration in a day

I woke up damn early this morning for my normal 3 hours of Saturday yoga class.
Drove and arrived early just to stare at Core fitness glass door with a note "Deepavali schedule..bla..bla..bla.. class starts at 10am"
"... ... ... shit. I forgot it's a public holiday =____=" *wasting my sleep and fuel!!!*
I SHOULD focus more on the papers pasted around the gym!

Since my fat burning routine got canceled, I went on to add more fat by accompanying my mom for a Malay wedding and a Hari Raya open House XD
One of the houses served bubur durian.
Hrmmm~~~ "cholesterol... hope you reside in peace within my body. Amen~"
Aunt Jaya (my neighbour) also invited us for her Deepavali open house.
Maruku... popedom... indian style chicken curry and Chapati... *slurp*

Managed to run to 1B to grab a new shoe 2 hours before BB's friend's wedding.
It's really nice and am loving every detail of the design!
Wore a boat neck, creamy-gold coloured dress I got from BiteLips.
Thanks to Monica/Angeline Yoga class (presently) + Danny's Tone & Sculpt class (before), my shoulder is nicely toned and broad =3

Went to Rum's place for his deepavali open house much later.
Played Uno and ate more maruku and popedom.

Now as always, for every minute of non stop eating....

I feel guilty...

and dumb =___=

.

Comments

3 Responses to "multi-celebration in a day"

Mas Light said... October 18, 2009 at 11:04 AM

Astaga fara. Reverse psychology ka ni? Sebelum makan LOL

ahbing said... October 27, 2009 at 6:10 PM

Where is core fitness oh? got sumandak join your yoga class or not? if yes, I want to join you on Saturday... HAHAHAH

Aya Nina said... October 28, 2009 at 1:33 PM

Ahbing, got... (a few). Hahahahaha! You gonna be in KK kah? come join Sabah Bloggers Gathering this Saturday (31st Oct) at Imperial International Hotel!

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown