Davetsa Launching


Davetsa Launching magnify

The launching ceremony for Jabatan Perkhidmatan Haiwan & Perusahaan Ternak Sabah's system i.e. Davetsa went very well yesterday. 500 people attended the ceremony and most of them are from KL (the HQ). According to my manager, one of the bigshot from the Jabatan Haiwan said that he was in tears because it was so impressive... etto.... Ehehehehhe... Relek lah uncle.

One of the Jabatan Haiwan people thought that I was a chinese all these while, and got shocked when I berdoa during the berdoa session. Hahaha.. Terinjut terus abang tu. Another guy asked for my number. Florence (Foxy's unit manager) even backed me up by saying "If orang dah tak sudi.. jangan lah paksa" He just wouldn't want to give up. I gave him my KL number, but he heard it wrongly, and called up a line which has Network Problem. hahahahah!

Anyway, We went to Beverly Hotel just now. My mom treated my siblings and I including my 'cutest' boss (so she said) Caleb, Foxy and Herman. Marissa and Clifton couldn't join coz they have their own plans with their friends and family.

Tonight we're going to upperstar to have a small celebration. Herman said he wanted to buy the Avocado Snow for his dessert tonite. Vast Herman. Takper.. Isnin kita start diet ok? Haha!

Next, I have to give briefing to the MPWS council on the WOW survey findings, then do some video planning and direction for.. Dah siap baru cakap.. Hihi.. Hint.. it's going to look like Sims City. Vast!

Comments

0 Responses to "Davetsa Launching"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown