A Night in the Museum


A Night in the Museum magnify

Today, Hambal brought us all to Tebrau City Mall to watch ‘Night in the Museum’ movie. While waiting for the showtime, I shopped a necklace set at Axxezz. It was beautiful! My siblings and I went to baskin robbin. I bough Chocolate with peanut butter flavour, Cici bought Strawbeery Cheesecake flavour and Nadia with her Green tea flavour. Oiishi!!

The movie show time was at 6.50pm. ‘Night in the Museum’ was so great. Some of the characters in the movie reminded me of some of my cousins. Jangan marah haa~

Comments

0 Responses to "A Night in the Museum"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown