Merry Christmas!!!


Merry Christmas!!! magnify

Merry Christmas everybody~~~!!! Foxy says Herman organised a steamboat party in his house. hmmp! Jealous! Jealous!

Anyhow, I met up with Banos, Amad and Adie in the morning while settling my laundry. Glad to see that all of them are well. Amad asked me if I have noticed his weight loss. I said, “You are forever kurus in my heart, amad” Then he marah. Hahahaha. Later during lunch hour, Rizz and I as well as his design team called “Oh! La” met up with their client at KL Central. I suppose that the business turned out smoothly. I’m so happy for them. Good luck you guys!

After that, we went to Lowyat Plaza. I bought an external laptop hard disk, very cute. Just like a small cute diary or an organizer. Hungry~~ we went to Sushi King for lunch. I ate lots of Kani Mayo Sushi (Love it!). Bought Nadia’s Mar Heaven at Sungai Wang Plaza. I’m sure she’ll be very happy to receive it. In the evening, we went to Jerra’s House. Rizz and Aiman (Jerra’s Husband) played football match (PS2). They were so enthusiastic that they have forgotten the time.

Afterward, Rizz and I went to Jusco Equine to get our dinner at Secret Recipe~ Yeyyy~~ Of course~ I ordered my Chicken Cordon Bleu. I even ate half portion of Rizz’s as well. A minute there, I thought that I’m going to gain weight coz I ate too much. But for you Chicken Cordon Bleu baby~ I don’t care if I do. Hahaha! Rizz bought me Chocolate Indulgence cake to celebrate my birthday in advance. How sweet~! Thanks dearie! Muaks!!

Comments

0 Responses to "Merry Christmas!!!"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown