Post Bday - Happy Birthday To ME!



Happy Birthday To ME! magnify

26/12/2006 – Tuesday

On the 26th December 2006 at midnight, I received so many birthday SMS from my families, best friends, friends as well as colleagues. The first call that I received was from Foxy Cleopatra. Thanks Tan Sri!! =D Hahahaha.. After that, I received a call from my Mom in Johor. All of them (Mama, Cici & Nadia including my cousins and family in JB) sang a Happy Birthday song for me. How sweeeeetttt~ They made me cryyyyyy… coz I’m so far away (even though I’m gonna meet them later.. Hahaha)

After waking up and do last minute packing at 5.30am, Rizz drove me to the airport. Was so sad that I spent so little time with him.  Aih… it’s ok.. both of us have our own sacrifices to make anyway. I departed at 8a.m and arrived somewhere around 8.40a.m. Halim, Raheel and Cici fetched me at the airport. Wow~ Halim is tall. I feel so short.. (Shy~)

We went to the Mamak Restaurant to tapau breakfast for everybody. I met all the cousins eventually. Only Hambal is not around. He’ll be coming to Johor on Thursday, so as Aunty Has’s Family. While waiting for Mama, Raheel and Wan from the market, the rest of us played UNO and ate Cici’s ice cream recipe. Vanilla Ice cream with crushed Cream-O biscuit. Sedaaaaappp~~~ Just like Mc Flurry! Hazim add Kit Kat balls into his ice cream.


Bday Wish
Auwww~! You guys are so great!


Ice Cream
The Cream-O Ice Cream! This is the beautiful scene before we crushed it into pieces.. Muahahha!


NadiaAya
Ice Cream Sodapppp~


Uno
UNO gaming moment

In the evening, all of us celebrated my birthday; also combined 3 other birthdays. Hanna, Kakak and Uncle Hisham. There were 2 big cakes, Chocolate Moist Cake and Orange Cake. So tempting indeed and sangat meriah! Hakim was busy doing BBQ outside of the apartment while the rest are cooking inside.

After everybody sang along, dig in and had fun, we played UNO for a while and went to play bowling at Plaza Angsana afterwards. We played two rounds, and Mira (Hakim’s fiancé) was the champion of all. I must say that Hakim, Hanafi, Halim, Hassan and Haykal were great as well.

This year, Rizz gave me a Love photo frame and a digital portrait. Mama bought me a beautiful bracelet and baby-T, Nadia also bought me a bracelet, Papa gave me AngPow, and Foxy gave me a shopping paradise coupon. Thank you everybody including my colleagues and family for giving me such a great time. Love you all! God Bless! Cheers~~~

PS: While I was looking at my present inside the room, the rest of my small cousins and siblings were outside played musical chair and UNO. Happy Birthday To ME! Nite2~

27/December/2006- Wednesday

Nothing much to do today, coz we are still waiting for Hambal and aunty Has to arrive, then only we can go ramai-ramai to Singapore. What excites me most today is that Wan is going to cook for us! My favourite dishes are Kari Ayam (My grandma’s style) & Ikan Goreng ala-ala Cencaru mixture. Oh ya!! Happy Birthday Uncle Noorsham! =D Hihihihi~

After playing UNO-UNO-UNO and UNO again, we went to Plaza Angsana to play games. As always, I played the musical game and later had a Daytona racing tournament with Hakim, Hassan and Haykal. Boo! Haykal! You are last!! As what Haris always say "Anak sapo lah tu~~" Hahahahahaha.... (nasib aku tak last… buat malu jer). We bought Dunkin’ Donut for our munchie-munchie snack!

PS: Waaa... Johor just won't stop raining.. Kowaii yo~~



Comments

0 Responses to "Post Bday - Happy Birthday To ME!"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown