My Bday / Trip to KL


Trip to KL magnify

Went straight back home after the dance practise to pack up stuff for my trip. Stupid Air Asia for the non-stop delay-delay-delay-delay. But was a bit relieved at the same time coz I arrived quite late.. hahahahaha.. upon departing, I read the new Air Asia leaflet of how they ehave succeded till today. One of the tourists in the brochure sez that 'because of Air Asia, I get to travel here and there with such a low cost rate" Okaaay...~ Fair enough.. until i stumbled upon a line saying "... the Air Asians always assist me with the help I need and they never lack of smile (Or something like that)... ".................." I was like... What the hell? Kau buta ker apa? Tah haper-haper betul. Muka masam memanjang macam banyak graviti di mulut pun leh senyum selalu.. tolong laaaaa... pi buat surgery mata cepat2! BengappppP!!Apa macam~~~

But anyway, arrived in KL at around 11.30pm (supposedly 10.30pm), Rizz was there, happily greeted me with his hugz and his smile. I accompanied him for his late dinner, and met one of his friend which i've never met before (ex-colleague from MiTV to be exact). His name is Syafiz and the girlfriend is Lia. They call each other 'Mama & Papa" . Syafiz as what Rizz said, kepala dia always masuk air. He likes to mumble things.. I mean it.. anything at all.. without any reasons. But in a good way, definately. After chit-chatting and the ice breaking session, we went to one of the errmmm.. lupa apa nama tempat tu.. kinda like pasar malam where all the cheap2 stuff being sold. You can get clothes, slippers, fake branded bags, asam2, baju kelawar, baju batman, baju superman, apa2 lah.. semua ada.. Hehehe... didn't bought anything though. Too tired to shop. Went home at 3 a.m.

The next day, after Rizz and I had our light breakfast, we headed off to Temerloh for 2 weddings. First wedding is the sister of Rizz's friend (Dilla), while the second is Rizz's brother's wedding (The following day). Shafiz, Lia and Asfa also joined (seperate car). We all sesat, and by the time we reached Dilla's house, the wedding had finished; but we still get to eat and chit chat though. Haha~ Sian~ Lia and the other girl stayed at Dilla's house, while Rizz, Syafiz and I headed off to Rizz's parents' house. There, we assisted the host for the wedding preparation. Love arranging the door gift, especially when little Ali (Rizz's baby cousin) wanted to do it together with me. Ali comellll~

On the following day, I woke up at 7am to continue helping with the last minute preparation. All the guests arrived during lunch time and I was responsible to distribute sweets for the children. It only lasted for a while though, hihihi. After the wedding, Rizz and I had our dinner, took pictures with the children, and drove back to KL at 9pm. Along the way, Rizz said that I am Ketua Kanak2 coz they all like to play with me and never want to stop talking and asking questions. Plus, they just can't stop calling Kak Farah~ Kak Farah~ Kak Farah~ especially while i was chit chatting with Rizz's cousin my age. I must say, I love Shahira's beautiful hair.. She really reminded me of Sarah my gorgeous sis. She loves to use her mother's make up kit behind her back. She's quite timid too. Oh~ Love the two cute brothers as well - Omar and Ali.

Going to miss you guys!


Wedding
"The 'little' boy wearing black is actually crazy and OTT okay~ Suka cakap satu orang.. I think he has an imaginary friend when Lia isn't around..PS: don't believe whatever I said down below.. Shoooo..."


Wedding
Aya & the Superb Kids!


PS: Shafiz told me to say in my blog - "... Shafiz is a humble, macho and caring guy.." Ermm... ok... i need to go to the toilet now. I'm choking from those words.

Comments

0 Responses to "My Bday / Trip to KL"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown