Early Bday Party & December Babies Bday Party


Early Bday Party & December Babies Bday Party magnify

Fluffy friend, so soft to hold
Cuddly friend, when I am cold
Leaping friend, wow, you jump high
Funny friend, you almost fly

Then

Murderous friend, another dead bird
Clawing friend, bloody absurd
Hissing friend, I'm in your way
Screaming friend, just go away.



Last night, Caleb, Marissa, Foxy, Herman & Clifton got together and organised my early birthday party celebration before I'm going off to KL & JB starting this Friday.. huhuhu... We met up at Toscani Italian Restaurant near Waterfront. I was a bit late last night and poor Caleb, he almost wanted to eat the plate because his food will only be served once i arrived. The Pizza there was so good. Not bad for an Italian delicacy. Hihihihi. My food arrived after the rest have finished with their dinner. Serves me right for arriving late. Kui kui kui~ =P

Test
Pizza @ Toscani


Test
Aya the Pizza Eater.. Grrrrr~


After we had our dinner, we went to KBox for a Karaoke Sensation~ Hihihi~ Since I was the lady of the night.. I Sang A LOT! Some of my duet session was with Marissa, Caleb as well as Foxy. Foxy... hmmm... takyah hairan.. Forever Jay Chou and Air Supply :D By the way, thanks for finding the malay songs for me deary. Next time, i have to print out the lyrics for the chinese songs that I know; so that i can have a chinese song duet. Hihihi...

Test
Karaoke @ KBox

Oh!! One of the song that we sang together was the Merry Christmas song. FYI, Caleb chose the song. Not us~ Penat Ok~~ We have to say "We wish you a Merry Christmas.. We wish you a Merry Christmas.. We wish you a Merry Christmas.. We wish you a Merry Christmas.. We wish you a Merry Christmas.. We wish you a Merry Christmas.." Arghhh~ Yada~ Yada~ But we had fun though~ that i gotta say. Oh yaa! Another song picked by Herman was Amy Search Isabella. The moment was so funny only god knows. We screamed and laughed so hard when all of us sang that song =D I cut my early birthday cake at around midnight and continue singing till K-Box closed (Vast MMD!!)

Test
Masa untuk memotong~~

I had so much fun thanks to you guys. Thank you again guys for the wonderful and amazing evening. U guys R.O.C.K.S!!! Muakssss!!! I Love Youuuu!!~~~

And today, our office organise a party for December babies. Our Big Boss is one of them too! We got a Durian Cake!! Seeeeee~~ Isn't it great to have the same birthday month as tehe Big Boss~ We all pun tumpang sekaki.. hahahah.. Thanks a lot Anne, Ricky, Mr. Koh, Lai, David, Vincent, Cindy, Chin Yit, Kat, Irene and Eavy for the Ang Pow. Muuakss!! Oh! Thanks to Agnes & Jennifer Ku for the lovely birthday Card! God Bless! Cheers~!

Comments

0 Responses to "Early Bday Party & December Babies Bday Party"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown