A trip to Hong Kong - Day 3 - Disneyland


A trip to Hong Kong - Day 3 - Disneyland part 1 magnify

We left the exhibition at 11.30a.m, and went back to the hotel to rest for a while. Next stop.. DisneyLand!!!!!! This is our first time in Hong Kong navigating our ways without any tour guide. We took a cab, and manage to get HK200 to go direct to Disneyland in about 20 minutes. The cab driver was very friendly, but the way he spoken was a bit funny =P.

Arriving at Disneyland, I was a bit confused on how I should felt at that moment. This is a place that I’ve wanted to go since I was a child. I don’t really care whichever Disneyland. As long as I can step my foot on the land of Disneyland, it should be enough for me. My mom and I stepped inside and were so impressed in every aspect! Starting from the services, the toilets, and the environment, also not forgetting the buildings and design! Everything was just soooo fantastic!! Hong Kong Disneyland was divided into 4 sections.

Bottom – The Grand Entrance, which they called it Main Street. U.S.A, Right – Tomorrowland, Left – Adventureland and at the Front – Fantasyland.. my favourite.. Our journey went on like this..:

First, entering at the grand entrance, we slot in the ticket, and arrive at the Main Street U.S.A. There we took pictures with Mickey and Minnie mouse, and Daisy Duck! Yes, we have to cue up in order to take pictures with the Disney celebrities =P. They have their appointed photographers to take our picture, and at the end of the photo session, they gave us the purchasing ticket, just in case we wanted them to print it out for us. At the same time, we can also use our own camera.


A trip to Hong Kong - Day 3 - Disneyland Part 2 magnify

Remembering Foxy, my colleague at the office who always called me Goofy… I went to take picture with Goffy too! He holds my chin with his big hand and we hugged! It felt so wonderful taking pictures with them. Ahiaks~!

Next, we walked to Market House Bakery and bought some snack for lunch. We waited for the parade which will be held along the street within the Disneyland. The parade was vast! The entire Disney princess’s was there except Aladdin and Princess Jasmine, and also Beauty and the Beast. The parade started with Chip and Dale, followed by the 3 beautiful Disney princesses’s, namely Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White, The 7 Dwarfs, Alice in Wonderland and the other characters, Toy Story, Band Orchestra performance and ended with The Disney original characters, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Daffy and Daisy Duck, Goofy and Pluto! =P It was great! Unbelievable!


A trip to Hong Kong - Day 3 - Disneyland Part 3 magnify

After that, we rode an old Double Decker bus inside the place itself and we were brought to Fantasyland. In Fantasyland, there standing before us, a Sleeping Beauty Castle. Big! Gigantic, Enormous and Huge beautiful and gorgeous castle! A Disney Castle, which I used to watch in every Disney Cartoons! It’s Disney’s very own Logo and trademark. The only thing that is missing, is a flying tinkerbell on top of it =P.

We entered the castle, and went to the merchandise shop. Hmm… I wanted to buy most of the merchandise for myself, my siblings at home, My Mr. OC, Colleagues, and friends. But the price is just too expensive for me, and I ran out of budget. I could only buy souvenirs for my siblings. (Sigh~) Sorry guys. Will buy next time when I have more than enough budget to enjoy myself!

After that, my mom and I rode the Cinderella Carousel. It has been a while since my last ride.. And that was 15 years ago.. hahahah! We were quite dizzy after the ride =P Next, we went to Mickey’s PhilharMagic. Inside, was a magical 3D adventure starring Maestro Mickey and a surprise “can-DUCK-tor” =P. We were provided with 3D glasses… No.. not the stupid half red, half blue glasses. It’s a smart black plastic glass with yellow frame. We managed to surpass other visitor by getting the BEST seat inside! Middle… Back… Wow… the 3D was AMAZING!!!! REMARKABLE!!! WONDERFULL!!! EXCITING!!! A lot of 3D layers inside it.

The show started with Donald Duck, disturbed Mickey Mouse’s music instrument. Then, everything went totally wrong when all of the instruments went mad! Donald duck was running.. and running.. and fall into a dimension where he accidentally fell into every Disney movie cartoon. The 3D was so great, that you really felt Donald duck was running towards you and the flute that he threw towards us, really felt that it was going to hit us.

Every one was shouting crazily. It was so funny! When he fell into Beauty and the Beast cartoon, we can see the pots and pans, and also the kitchen appliances, plates were dancing around us! When he were transported to the Peter Pan dimension, he fell onto the clock tower minute hand, and Peter Pan was shouting ‘Let’s Go!!!!’ Donald duck fell down, and Peter Pan quickly gets Tinkerbell to throw some happiness powder on Donald’s cute butt!

Then, Donald flew onto the sky, and was diverted to Aladdin’s scene. We can feel the cloud and wind around us as the hall not only provides best sound quality but also the ‘feel’ of it i.e. the wind and etc. Donald accidentally fall onto Aladdin’s magic carpet, and Carpet went mad. Carpet flew around Agrabbah with Donald on top of him. We felt us really flying too!! Only god knows how excited me and the rest of the visitors. It just felt real!

There was one scene where Donald falls in the sea and met Ariel (Little Mermaid). When the water splashes, we were also sprinkled with water inside the hall!! Seriously, it was so great! Everybody left the Mickey’s PhilharMagic with loads of Hoo Hah! Me too! Next, we visited another merchandise shop and visited other places to take pictures.

A trip to Hong Kong - Day 3 - Disneyland Part 4 magnify

Next, we went to Fantasyland Train Station. We rode the train along with other visitor and tour around DisneyLand. From there, we can see the Space Mountain of Tomorrowland, the jungle in Adventureland and not forgetting the Castle of Fantasyland. Along the tour ride, we saw fake zebra (looked real!), skull, Buzz lightyear’s (TV series) small cute aliens, giraffe and so much more. We stopped back at the Fantasyland, and headed to The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.

At The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, we boarded a honey pot and joined Pooh for a whimsical storybook journey/adventure through the Hundred Acre Wood in rescuing his Honey! Inside was so beautiful. U can feel that you were a small person inside coz there were loads of gigantic book designs inside. Really2 gorgeous!

The time was 6.35PM. We planned to go to “Festival of Lion King”. Unfortunately, the last show was over at 6.15PM. Even “The Golden Mickey” has also finished its last show…. UWAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo disappointed! So many places yet so little time!! I felt really22222222 disappointed. To ease our disappointment, we just visited Tarzan’s Treehouse. Not bad. We can see Tarzan when he was just a baby, inside a cradle which was hanged on the tree. There were projected hand sketches of Tarzan with the city girl (I forgot her name).


A trip to Hong Kong - Day 3 - Disneyland Part 5 magnify

The time was already 7.45PM. Still, with a bit of disappointment, we decided to leave Disneyland since it’s going to be closed at 8PM. When we got out of Adventure land, we saw lots of crowd sitting in front of the castle. I asked one of the visitors from India on what was going on. She said everybody is waiting for the firework show. I didn’t know thaaaaaat =D =D. I managed to get a seat in front and waited for another 15 minutes before the show started. The night scenery of the castle was sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful. Only god knows this trip to Disneyland had touched my heart. I know it may seem a bit odd to some of you guys out there, but like others, I am one of the Disney born child. I born along with Disney story and it had always been my dream to be in Disneyland. I just hold back my tears and felt so grateful and blessed just to be here, witnessing and experiencing everything by myself.

A trip to Hong Kong - Day 3 - Disneyland Part 6 magnify

5….4…..3….2…..1.. 8:00 P.M. The show has begun. Fireworks boomed out in the sky, with Disney song and other fairytales song as the background music, along with projected Disney clips of Cartoons on the castle wall itself. I was so touched by that moment, especially when I hear “The little Mermaid” song, Aladdin “a whole new world song” and Cinderella song. In other words, I love all the songs especially from the Disney princess’s cartoon music. It was just great and unbelievable. I WILL COME BACK AGAIN! And this time, with my siblings along with MR. OC. It just didn’t feel right because I felt incomplete. I can’t share it with anybody else except my mom. I want to share the moments with my sisters too! I want to share the moments with Mr. OC. Telling him about my experience made me feel awful.


A trip to Hong Kong - Day 3 - Disneyland part 7 magnify

Disney Classic… Thank you for giving hopes to most of the people in this world, especially to me..

We head back from Disney Railway Station and stopped at Sunny Bay Subway Station. From there, we took a train to Hong Kong subway station and interchange to Wan Chan station to get back to our hotel. Along the way, we stopped at Ichiban to buy chocolates. After arriving at Wan Chan station, we walked for one block and stopped to have our dinner at Mc. Donald. Back at the hotel, I arranged all the developed photos inside Hong Kong Disneyland photo album that we bought from the merchandise shop. Feeling happy... now… I’m going to sleep and dream to be one of the Disney Princess!! Nighty nite…

I’m So HaPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ Ureshii ne~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Comments

0 Responses to "A trip to Hong Kong - Day 3 - Disneyland"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown