A trip to Hong Kong - Day 3 - Exhibition


A trip to Hong Kong - Day 3 - Exhibition magnify
Day 3 - Friday - 19th/May/2006

I’ve a lot to tell today. I got up around 6.30a.m, took a refreshing bath, and went for breakfast at Level 1. Hmm… breakfast was a bit difficult, and I have to say, it’s a ‘darurat’ matter. Whenever I wanted to have omelet, I saw bacon beside it. Next!!

Then, I went to the sausage section…. Chicken~…. Beef~….. P… Pork……. Urrrr… No comment.. Next!!......

In the end, I just ate Hash Brown with baked beans, toast bread and yogurt. The little details about the ‘halal’ fact… I can’t think of them at the moment.

After breakfast, we went to Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition centre, beside Novotel Hotel. We followed the sky walk bridge connecting from the hotel to the exhibition centre. Only few walk distant. It was a golf expo show to promote Tourism via Golf event. There we met 2 of the Hong Kong famous actor along with other golf celebrities who were invited to officiate the event. One of them was the comedian actor.. I think his name is Eric Tseng (maybe). A bubbly, short and bald-headed guy. It was funny seeing him always giving the same pose in every picture that were taken by other people. =P

We left the exhibition at 11.30a.m, and went back to the hotel to rest for a while. Next stop.. DisneyLand!!!!!! This is our first time in Hong Kong navigating our ways without any tour guide. We took a cab, and manage to get HK200 to go direct to Disneyland in about 20 minutes. The cab driver was very friendly, but the way he spoken was a bit funny =P.


Comments

0 Responses to "A trip to Hong Kong - Day 3 - Exhibition"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown