A trip to Kudat


A trip to Kudat magnify

Due to a heavy amount of caffeine in my body, I ended up sleeping late. Furthermore, no electricity in the middle of the night and thunderstorm, woke me up at 1.45am. Total: 3 hours of sleep. I woke up with pitched black around me...Wondering how the heck am I gonna get ready to go to Hari Program MESRA Rakyat organized by Biro Pembangunan Awam Negeri Sabah (BPANS) in Kudat with no lights around.. I pity mama. She forced herself to get up and searched for candle, just so I could get my shower with peace of mind. I loved her so much even though when she knew that we are old enough to be independent.


After cutting through all the red lights at the traffic light, I arrived at Caleb's place 10 minutes later than scheduled. He already set himself in the car waiting for me. Poor Caleb. Muahahaha. We went on to fetch Lai from his place, and finally started our 3 hours journey to Kudat. Along the way, we saw lots of cows and its calves by the road, showing sarcastic faces while chewing on the grasses. Nanti kau! Sembelih untuk Hari Korban nanti. Hahahaha!


We arrived at Dewan Tun Mustapha around 6.30am. After setting up the projector screen and other equipments, the event are ready to go! Loads and loads of representatives expressing their tension, stress and discontented problems regarding their particular hometown and neighborhood. Most of them are about polluted water, electrical power problem, bumpy and patchy roads, road signage, crops, criminal dilemmas and so much more. It’s good seeing people voicing out their problems to the particular in charged district officers directly. Plus, Tan Sri Chong Kah Kiat was also there to monitor and assist with the complaints and some point of views expressed by the public. I hope something will be done in the near future to solve the problems.


As usual, being the only camera lady has its own disadvantages. One of them are, you’ll get some comments by the camera ‘man’ on what you did wrong, or maybe get some minor criticism here and there. Secondly, u’ll get a lot off ‘Psst~’ ‘Psst~’ while shooting. Even though it made me uneasy sometimes, at the end of the day, it’s all worth it.


We reached DH office at 5.30pm. Surprisingly I have already missed my colleagues. Chiew2, Marissa and not forgetting Mr. Foxy who has now officially called me Goofy!

…………………………………“Ahiaks~” hahaha…………………………………


Ooh! By the way… yesterday's ‘Mother's Day’ went great. With Chocolate moist cake as part of our morning breakfast, we also presented mama with Este' Lauder gift pack and a bouquet of pink beautiful carnations. We also went to San Francisco Coffee for our ‘tea’ time. I ordered none other than ‘Chocolate Frappuccino with Hazelnut’ … my favorite~ (this is what knocked me off with caffeine)~ Burrpp!

Comments

0 Responses to "A trip to Kudat"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown