Gubra - "Sesat"?


Gubra - "Sesat"? magnify
Have you watched Gubra? I have... and I loved it! Heart warming, love and family movie. I dont't know about the rest out there, but this blog :- http://tehranifaisal.blogspot.com/2006/04/gubra-yang-sesat-lagi-menyesatkan.html .. has its own points. And I can't deny the fact that some of the author's opinions and facts are true.
Like the rest of us, I did questioned myself a LOT in my head about some scenes of the film. But alas, it's all, to me, just an entertainment. Funny scripts, cute scenes and hilarious filming. Then, I'm back to my own world, doing what I normally do, believe in what I believed in.
Well... let us skip that shall we? my Mr. OC has a new car! Simple, cute, blue and sporty! Like it. Of course, there'll be modification 'in the future'. InsyaAllah.
By the way, I'm left with another 25% of video editing work to be done. For the time being, my design has been approved. Colourful, cheeky, following the beat annnnnnd yada yada yada~ We had a small group meeting just now. In fact, it was the most quite meeting I've ever been to. Poor Caleb. We really need to change the environment. I missed my 8tv's group meeting. Everyone's were just Crazy!
Fasana's dishes for tomorrow has been cooked. Took my refreshing shower! Annoyed my baby sister. Now it's time to jump into my 'hard' but cozy bed. Nighty nite!

Comments

0 Responses to "Gubra - "Sesat"?"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown