Thousands feet above ground


Thousands feet above ground magnify

When I arrived at KLIA today, my heart racing and I don't know why. It always happen when I'm going somewhere or reaching a destination. Maybe it's the feeling of insecurities or maybe it's just a feeling of anxiousness of going to start my new job this Monday.
Anyway, put those things aside, coz I have to be thankful to my beautiful aunty who work for MAS. The maximum weight luggage allowed for a passenger is only 25kg. Yes.. and guess how much does my treasures of stones weight..? :P almost 40kg and that's only my personal belongings such as clothes, bags, shoes and minor2 stuff. (did I say minor?)
Luckily, there's one MAS staff who happened to be on board on the same flight. My aunt put half of the total weight under his/her name. (Thank u stranger.. besar pahala kau!)
Now I'm in the plane. Typing this blog entry in my laptop to be uploaded later. Again, thanks a bunch to my aunt, I get to sit on the best seat, with no chair infront of me, plus, window seat. Another thing is, there's nobody in the middle seat of my row. I can put my bags and laptop, as if i booked 2 seats just for myself. Ngohoho~ okok.. Jangan kecoh.
Since I booked my flight online, I get to choose/request my type of meal. As expected, I requested for a low calorie meal and my food arrived first! Hahaha! I get to show off to this Chinese uncle who hardly smile beside me! Too bad uncle!! Your food is not as delicious and healthy as mine! hohohohoho!
I forgot to mention that this flight is connecting to Miri. 1 hour later, I'll be arriving at Miri first, then only fly to KK. Imagine how long I have to wait! Thanks to my laptop, I can play my Sims 2 and again, show off to the grumpy-faced uncle on the lose beside me. Muaaaaahahahaha~
OK.. this long flight must have made me crazy and hyper. Tomorrow, I've planned to go to my grandma's house to deliver her 'Tepung Rangup' that my aunt bought for her. Then maybe go to the clinic and get my medical check up for my new work place. (sigh~)
Back at Home, I heard my dad squalling at a person on the phone. I don't know why.. and I don't really care.. but what I'm worry about is his health. After the operation, i noticed that his temper is getting more and more obvious. But he doesn't lose it on us of course. My mom was very happy to received her new Guess Handbag for her to wear to work. White leather skin with bits of embedded gold lining. Very sophisticated and proffesional look. Suits her best! But she doesn't feel comfortable when I joked that the skin was made from snake skin. :P I'm not sure either. Maybe it's crocodile skin. Whatever~
After gone through all the hassle and very.. I mean VERY bad headache of unpacking my luggage and arranging them neatly inside the cupboard, I've decided to swallow a not-so-advisable pill by Mr. OC, which is panadol.. and decided to slumber away into the night.
I miss Mr. OC.... Image.... uhuhuhu..
Lastly, before I shut myself to good night sleep:
Note to Mr. OC - "Sorry I couldn't celebrate your bday this 8th of May...I'll try to get a flight at the end of May to celebrate your belated bday and also watch Da Vinci Code together. Let's go for Gold Class"
Note to Mr. Amad - "Good Luck in expanding your culinery skill with the new kitchen! And don't forget to sweep the floor and clean the kitchen and your dishes after that! (so as Mr. Maria Banos and Mr.Oc)"
Note to Mr. Maria Banos - "Stay Beautiful and Smart always nok~ Jangan naik berat badan kalau masak selalu~"
Image

Comments

0 Responses to "Thousands feet above ground"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown