Safa?? Grr....


Today, I went out with Caleb Jacob to do video recording at the airport. It is for our corporate video, since we developed a system called 'imm114', a system that will enable visitors from West Malaysia to visit Sabah only by using MyKad instead of having to fill in a form like last time. The video shooting went great. I've got to know few immigration staff working there. Next time when I'm back from any of my trip, they'll recognise me hehehe. I also have to 'act' as one of the user who used the system. Pretty great, i must tell.

After that, Caleb brought me to Pizza Hut Damai. There we joined the other colleagues, Chiew-Chiew and Lai-Lai, and not forgetting the interns, Henry and Jonathan. Caleb treated us for lunch to thank the services that the interns had provided them for the past 4 months, to thank the dedication and hard work Chiew-Chiew and Lai-lai had provided to Dh and lastly, to welcome me on board. By the way, on our way to Damai, Caleb Jacob can't stop calling me Safa! Safa! Safa! Why??? Here is the story....

Two days ago, after finishing my Herbs introduction video, Mr. Koh, our boss came in to check on us. Before showing him the video, he was standing with Caleb jacob behind me to discuss about other projects. During the conversation, Mr. Koh was mumbling, explaining and talking to Caleb.. something like "How's our project Jacob? Bla bla bla bla bla... later you'll work with Safa, and arrange bla bla bla bla". I was sitting there, smiling at Jacob. I thought SAFA is a term or a a shortform of a project or something. But Caleb Jacob looked blur.. I can sense that he was thinking of "what the heck is he talking about?". Then, Mr. Koh turned to me and said.. "So Safa? How have you been doing so far, Safa?" Arghhhh!!! From that moment, ALL the staffs realise that he addressed me as SAFA! not FARA!!! astagaaaaa!!! That's why from today onwards, Caleb Jacob has been calling me SAFA or Sabah Football Association!! I'll get you Caleb Jacob!!!

Ok skip that. At 2.30pm we went to Sabah Art Gallery to propose some of our ideas. We felt honoured to meet Datuk Yaman Mus. Very humble man and he also provided us with very useful information. On our way back, it was raining heavily. No umbrella, no nothing. We 'redah' jerrr.. apa lagiiiii. It was fun if you're experiencing it with your colleagues or friends as it will be a very sweet and fun memories whenever you remember what you had done during working at a certain company. On 17th May, I'm going to Hong Kong!! Yeyyyy~~ I'll be going with my mom since she was invited to go along with Sabah Tourism Board for Sabah Tourism Promotion in Hong Kong. There... I'll do my own company promotion too! Hihihihi... I'll do everything that I can, to bring up DH! Hait Hait!

Comments

0 Responses to "Safa?? Grr...."

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown