Cherish Every Moment


"Every once in a while, you meet someone special. Someone that touches your life in a beautiful way.." ... have you ever heard of that saying? I have..and it's never ending. But it'll take seconds for us to forget someone that we, once, considered special and touched our life in many special ways. Is it because we're busy? No.. Busy is just an excuse. It depends whether one wants to or not. We said that we care about someone dearly.. but did we do it practically?

Yesterday, I had a very nice lunch with my beloved friend Adz. We never thought what might happen in few hours after that. We talked.. we giggled.. we greeted each other goodbye.. and hope we'll meet again tomorrow to have more gossips and interesting conversations. Few hours after that, I've received a shocking sms from Adz. His brother-in-law passed away. Not just any brother-in-law.. a brother-in-law who was like his real brother. Why? Because of a brain tumor. He's only 31 years old... what can you do when you're 31 years old? Planning to have a family? Furthering your education to the highest level? Having Kids? Travelling? Climbing to the top of your carrier? So many plans.. yet so little time.

Adz took a day off today. He stayed at home.. reminiscing all the sweet memories he had with arwah. Feeling bored, we went out for lunch. I can't blame him. This is his first experience of losing someone special and close to him. All I can do was listened. Listened to what he had to say.. be it about the unfortunate event or even about something else that will help him to forget about it for a while. Am I a good friend? I questioned myself. I don't want to be sad for him.. I don't want to act happy to distract him as if that thing had never happened. All I can do is listen. Just like what I did when Mel and Kilua loss their beloved grandfather. Being a good listener is what I have taught myself to be.

I had my moments too. I was in my final year.. doing my internship. One morning, 7 a.m sharp. I woke up.. feeling restless, I dont know why. Suddenly, my mom called me.. revealing the bad news. My aunt just passed away because of her kidney disfunctional and other internal health problems. As it was my first experience, and also being away, not able to see her for the last time, I was blur. Blur on how to react. Upon reaching the office, I called up my other aunt. Then there... I started to felt what I was supposed to feel at that moment. It can't be controlled. It just flowed out uncontrolably. Everybody in the office was quite shocked when I cried over the phone. Angeline, my supervisor, asked me to take a day off, but i refused. I've managed to gather myself. Alhamdulillah. One thing that I'd never forget about her was when she rewarded me with rm100 for every 'A' that I scored in my SPM. I got rm600 all together plus another rm400 as a reward for me getting accepted into a University. For me, Rm1000 was a BIG reward during that time. I was so happy. I was her pride and joy. She had also scolded me once when I was little, whenever I fought with Mel. She taught me to treat other people nicely. I think it was because she saw myself in her. My feature resembles her a bit. I heard she was a naughty/bad girl last time. But it all changes once you get older and learned from mistakes. For sure, I'll never forget her. The good.. the bad and the ugly side of her. I'll always have you in my heart and memories Aunty Uda.

By the way, after work, Adz and I went out again for dinner. I dropped by to his house. He showed me his collections of Naruto's anime and bragged about how much he loves and knows about Naruto. We went to Burger King, in Damai. When I ordered our food, I can see Adz was thinking far away into his own deep thoughts. He said he won't cry in front of me. Yeah Adz.. I can definately see that. Your cover up worked really well. During dinner, we also reminisce how we have started our friendship after SPM. Fun memories! Hard to forget. We discussed about the possibilities of what might become of us if we had chosen other paths in our life and make other decisions instead. Would it make better results? A better journey? A better life? Wallahualam. Whatever it is.. we learn from mistakes. Mistakes make us stronger.. Losing someone make us more sensitive about other people's existence. To become more aware of other people's feeling. To appreciate life like it is our last. To love somebody even more than we could have given.

I never regret meeting my friends. And I'm sure I'll never regret meeting my enemies. Both sides shaped me into who I am today. I never regret meeting my bestfriend Mel... coz she's a sister to me. I never regret meeting Leena and Adzri, they're the best buddies I'd ever had. NOBODY can replace them. I never regret meeting Mr. OC, no matter what might happen in the future.

Okay.. skip the emotional part for now.. today I've contacted 3 clients. Hopefully our proposal will be accepted. I'm beginning to like my job. It's like what I did when I first interned at Cyberjaya.tv. I contacted clients, then Sazu and I will go out to cover that particular events. She was the producer.. I was her assistant and also a camera lady for News segment called C.edition. My favourite event was the Gourmet Indulgence and 'My Malaysia My MSC' where I was the only camera lady with other cameraman from big TV stations. They were so nice to assist me in what I was doing during the Press conference with the Prime Minister. That was my great moments. I'm glad Sazu Bazoo got a Job at NTV7. And I'm also glad Angeline went back to work at NTV7 too.

Mr. OC called me up just now informing me that Sazu has a position for me as an Assistant Producer at NTV7.. assisting her just like what I did when I interned at Cyberjaya.TV. What shall I do? For now, I have to stick with my decision. It's a big lost for me.. I realised that. But the possibilities are unlimited as long as you are true to your life's purpose. There are reasons behind whatever is happening and whatever might become in the future. And Whatever it is.. I'm ready.. and I won't regret it.
Ganbatte! Aya Chan!

Quote of the day -
"Live a balance life : Learn some and think some and draw some and paint and sing and dance and play and work everyday some" - Robert Fulghum

Comments

0 Responses to "Cherish Every Moment"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown