Let there be Light!


Let there be Light! magnify

Yey! I've finished up with the Herbal video project. Very colourful.. I showed Mr. Koh, my boss. And he likes it too. We only need to find suitable background song for the video. I'm also helping out Caleb to contact a new client today. Hopefully we could collaborate something with them. I like being an assistant to Caleb. It's just like what i did in 8tv. Argh!! I miss 8tv so much.. no.. in fact.. i miss the people actually. I miss the annoying producers, the sweet gal pals, and the environment. Except the police summons, the not-so-available parking space and the costs of living.

I can't helped it but to sms Melvin, my producer last night. He told me that he has just finished shooting for Reel Review's 1st episode for second season. Crazy Joe must have been busy with the effects sooner or later. I guess he can manage on his own. Although I miss fighting with him. Haha! He doesnt have his own bitch now, does he? :P I'm sure Tania won't let him. I WILL visit them when I come down to KL at the end of May. Maybe watch movies together. The closer I can get to them is through Quickie and Hitz.fm (Adam). Do they even miss me? :(

I also have my first time long chat with one of the animator here. Well... to be honest.. through Y! messenger :P His name is Chew. He's going to reach a grandad age soon, if he doesn't get married sooner or later. I always call him Mr. Chew-Chew and ask him not to be so stressed out. Maybe I'll ask him to sing a long with me next time. Hahahaha. I'll get punched before I could even suggest that. I've also chatted with the 'once the youngest team member', Lai. He working and study at the same time. Have passion to learn new softwares and also exploring new ideas. You have to respect that kinda guy. He's a MU fan too! Take that Caleb! Hihihi.. jangan mareee~

I went lunch with Adz, my friend. Pity him. Do ALL the works, work almost everyday, sometimes no holiday at all and get paid peanuts!! Doesn't being appreciated for all the beautiful work he had done too! I hate his BOSS!! He tried to switch work, but no opportunity at the moment.. only those who pays peanuts but expect more. Screw you peanuts bosses! Thank god all my bosses are nice man!

During lunch, I looked at those pictures inside my hp, I miss one person right now. No.. not Mr. OC.. I miss my silly willy sister, Sara.. or princess (ndak tau laa...) Mare kerrr....? :P She'll be back at the end of May for her short holiday. Maybe I give her a peace and quite time to study while I'm in KL for 1 week. After that, all hell break loose. It's nice to have a sister to chat with and express your inner thought. Those thoughts that you can't express it to your parents. But becareful... She Bites!

Tomorrow is thursday... and Fridaaaaay is a PIZZA day for us.. We're celebrating the last day for the interns working at DH. Not because they're leaving, mind you, it's just a way of saying thank you. Saturday, Sunday and Monday cutiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~ nyahahahah~~ best! best! Let's go Shoppiiiiiiiiing!! Mari kawan-kawan~ Lalalalala~~

Comments

0 Responses to "Let there be Light!"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown