Smelly Old Central Market


Smelly Old Central Market magnify

I woke up early this morning and drove to the central market with my mom and my baby sister, Nadia, to stock up FASANA food supply."Fuh! Busuk! Busuk! Busuk!" that's all I can say when I stepped out of the car.
Despite the smell and the jammed-packed parking lot, it was all worth it. Central Market is the best place for all business related stuff. Be it poultry, meat, vegetables, buns, fruits, plastics, eggs, fish and so much more!
I remember one incident when I first started to shop for FASANA food supply before its first day opening for business. While waiting for my Paksu to fetch me and my grandma, I saw a drunken Indian man, walking drowsily along the path in front of me and suddenly fall down on one of the nearby seller's packed tauhu. The tauhu pack burst and splattered all over the floor. Next, the drunken man got hit on the head by the seller's and was yelled at in front of everybody asking him to go away. I don't know which guy deserved more sympathy.
Anyway, after shopping at the Central Market, we went to Tok Wan's house to visit him. Then, my mom showed me the shortcut route to go from the State Library to my new working place. It's not hard at all, plus, the route will enable me to go to the Likas Sport Complex whenever I feel like swimming.
Back at Home, I helped my mom cooked lunch. We had Fried Prawn (Very Big!), Chicken Wings, Kari, Fried Ikan Basung (or Ikan Sardin) and also Mixed Taugeh. Delicious!! After that, we ate Top-Choc Ice-Cream and Crispy thinly sliced Pisang Goreng and had a 'picnic' in front of the TV, watching Stairway to Heaven (Korean Drama). My stomach cried for help! I pray that I won't gain weight sooner.... or later...
Later at night, I didn't feel like having dinner. Instead, I made food preparation for tomorrow's business. The menus are 'Rojak Telur with Kuah Kacang', 'Ubi Tumbuk with Kelapa' and 'Cucur Udang'. The rest of the Malay kuehs will be provided by my grandma. Now, I had my late shower and I'm gonna get some sleep~ Night Nite Mr. OC!
Image

Comments

0 Responses to "Smelly Old Central Market"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown