Journey...O...Journey


Journey...O...Journey magnify
Midnight. 14th April. I've just got back from celebrating my farewell dinner with some of my
precious colleagues and friends, and I'm flying back to my hometown tomorrow. I'm stuck with the feeling of happiness about yesterday as well as sadness of having to depart tomorrow.

I was planning to start my blog when I've started 'a new life' in my hometown. Can't help it but to start tonight. I've packed my treasures that needs to be shipped back along with my little kancil, and left some of them with Mr. Oc (thanks busuk!)
Image

Dissapointed though that I'm not able to visit my ex-colleagues in 8TV due to transportation problem. Sure gonna miss a hell lot of them..(Although they love calling me 'Mostiqo'). One thing for sure, I'm sure gonna miss My Favourite Quickie Adam, Marion and Rina, Tania, Ei Ein, Deep, Jasmine, The OCB Producers especially Melvin and Efie. But life has to go on. Journey has to be made. Due to particular reasons, going back is my decision.

I've been away for so long and it's time for me to spend my time with my family while I still can.
Can't help being a family person :) Plus, my dad has just got back from China for his kidney transplant. Other than being weak, his medical cost will make your eyeballs drop! But anyway, some people loves living alone.. others revolve around their friends and some strive for their dreams. For example, my pet-bro AL, he's going to be a pilot soon! I too have dreams of my own. But it's still blurry.

I used to say that I wanted to be a Vet because I love animals. Then, I wanted to be an Animator because I love cartoons. When 3D is like a doom for me, I've decided to become a designer because I love designing. Then I wanted to be a Producer because I love doing production stuffs. Now what? I get bored so fast. I can't even say what my dream job is. But one thing for sure.. I love to manage things.. and I'm good at it. I find efforts to learn and make sure my work satisfy people's need.. and put extras to it.

Apart from starting my new job this monday, I have another thing to concentrate on; which is my small business at the Sabah State Library and also a Take-Out Catering. I joined venture with my 'Paksu' and my Grandma since 3 weeks ago. This tuesday, we have to cater Nasi Dagang Package for Sabah Ministry of Finance's function for 40 people. I am so excited as it is my first Take-out catering customer.
Image

Last night, I told my friend Imah and Iera about my travel plans to Europe. Imah was so excited and some of them wanted to go too! Just like our trip to Cameron Highland last year. We had fun back then..seriously. Imah was our 'mom'. Guess we have to stock up maggie and start saving! Nighty Nite!

Image

Comments

0 Responses to "Journey...O...Journey"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown