chatbox deleted

The reason why I put up chatbox in my blog was obvious. To chat with my visitors. NOT for some crazy stalker who loves spamming other people chatbox just bcoz they don't have a life and have so much time to just type bullshit.

There's one particular spammer (who always go by the name David Blaine / David Copperfield / Elton John) whom I kept on deleting/banning his entries/IP since last Friday (what an irony.. last Friday was Friday the 13th.. 'it' should call 'itself' Freddy Kruger instead) but he kept on crawling in my site like forever man. Geez!

Upon noticing 'Its' entries being deleted and 'Its' IP being banned, instead of spamming 3 entries like how 'it' usually did everyday since last Friday, today 'it' put an act of 'peeves' (the poltergeist in Harry Potter) and spammed my chatbox till 17 entries ><". (Ignore the difference in name. They are all from a new AND repeated IPs!).


Pfft*... Get a life!

.

Comments

5 Responses to "chatbox deleted"

Mas Light said... February 18, 2009 at 11:52 AM

o.o waw~

fara ada peminat @_@

Amy C said... February 18, 2009 at 5:26 PM

yea wor! too many peminat...just like in kenny sia punya blog...non stop...

Unknown said... February 18, 2009 at 11:33 PM

I want his IP address... ... ...

Yeaw said... February 20, 2009 at 1:30 PM

oot abit..

who is that wind surfer guy? some 1 i know? :)

Aya Nina said... February 20, 2009 at 4:17 PM

Yeaw> I don't know ><" and me dont want to know.

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown