Oh my, really?

Oh...
Sleepyyy =____=
Completed a VERY rush and last minute assignment last night and had to wake up damn early for the CGtalk in UMS.

Harris, the new book store in 1B was great.
Tho still can't beat Kinokuniya/MPH, but it's a good hang-out place to kill time XD
I wish they could have more books on Advertising and Creative Commercials.

BB kept on telling me to refer to "Why Men Don't Listen & Women Can't Read Maps".


=_="

"This is a very good reference book..."
(That's what he said...)
"...Do you want me to buy it for you?"
"Why should you waste Rm70+ when I can have fun exploring and learn things about you naturally?"
"tsk.. tsk.. tsk.. That's where you are wrong"

Ceh.

Smart ass...

I would've considered on buying it myself if you didn't somewhat imply that i REALLY need/MUST have it to survive and be able to understand you OR men. *blek*
Do you know I can easily download an E-book if I want to?
In a woman's dictionary, we call it EOO = Sv + Shp
"Exploring Other Options" to "Save for more Shopping"
Did the book tell you that? XD
Oh! Oh! And I read maps better than u at least *referring to book title*.
Ohohohohohohohohoho~ *yes, i'm prepared to be punished for exposing this*


Cecelia Ahern's new book is out btw.


The back side showed no synopsis.
So after digging for some info and reviews, I decided to buy it on my next visit.
Tonight's gonna be a long night again.
Yosh!

Comments

5 Responses to "Oh my, really?"

Anonymous said... February 20, 2009 at 4:21 PM

Kakakakaka...
Thank you for sharing some of women secret in here. Do you have any more secret to reveal?

Amy C said... February 20, 2009 at 5:15 PM

i bought The Gift already...baru baca half...i like the storyline, well i love all Cecelia Ahern's books!! :D hope u enjoy it as i do fara...

Mas Light said... February 20, 2009 at 5:27 PM

HAHHAHAHAHAH that sure is a kill. Seriously, people in general are stubborn and not only women that can't read maps. I'm so against that book *rofl XD

Rainer Yong said... February 21, 2009 at 7:34 AM

and it's not that we don't listen. if it is useless information. we choose to ignore it. :) i'm with aunty, against the book lol

Unknown said... February 23, 2009 at 12:42 AM

LOL alah sampai blog pasal the buku kah?

The book ahs got nothing to do with reading maps and listening lah! LOL!

Cuba lah baca dulu ~~ wink wink~~ LOL

balik kacau panda~~~ XD

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown