In the end, I still love a traditional classy guy =3

While some are eagerly waiting for a bouquet of flowers waiting at their doorstep and a romantic candle light dinner, BB and I started our day in Ctmall for the Nestle Exhibition/Roadshow.
I was so ready to register myself at the counter when BB popped a question out of the blue.

"So B, do you want to go to the loo?"
"Nope. You?"
"Ermm.. nvm. Let's go and register for the exhibiton"
"Hrmmmm~~~~?"

*suspicious*

So we went in anyway.


It was so much fun going in the walkthrough to each Nestle product booths.
There were free milo drinks, nescafe drinks, can drinks, maggie, mash potatoes, yoghurt, yoghurt drink, ice creams... oh! I was so in breakfast heaven XD

With all those free food and mostly beverage tasting, of course, going to the loo is a must XD Haha!
As soon as i got out, si sotong(BB) was no where to be found.
"Mana lagi this budak... =_="
So i walked for a bit.
Tried to call him.
And there he was standing at the entrance door with flowers in his hand.
Chewaaaahhh...
LOL!!!!



As any previous years, I had done hoping for flowers.
To the boys, they'd prefer giving you books instead of flowers.
Why?
"Coz flowers will die in less than a week, but books can give you knowledge forever"
Yeah. Whatever.
Let see if you can spot the right one.
Oh! Oh!
The worst statement I got was when I received carnations from a certain someone during V-day 2 years ago.
I thought it was from my 'then-man'.
So I excitedly called him to confirm the gift and only to receive, "No. Why do i need to send you flower?"

Wah lah wei.
Haha.
Doink!
Crushed into pieces.

Anyhow, scrap that.

So in return, I gave BB a surpise gift too XD


LOL! The Mystery Love Collection chocolate by V-chocolate.

"Where did that come from???"
"I had it all along XD"


The chocolate was ok.
Very delicate though.
So easy to melt =_=

As I said in my prev post, BB took me to the Little Italy for lunch.

As usual I'd go for my favourite dish, Trenette Arrabiata and Tiramisu! XD


We also went to watch The curious case of Benjamin Button.


Huhuhuhuhu T_T
This is a must watch movie okaaaaay.
Brilliant!
And Brad Pitt was sooo oh.. em.. gee there....
*drooooolllss*

The movie basically took about 2 hrs and 45 mins.
Luckily, both of us were just in time to go to Tg Aru, get ourselves keropok lekor *by my request* and walk by the beach during sunset. XD


As always, BB kept me company till i finished my DJing at 2am.

Haaaaa~~~~ A whole day pack with pampering.. LOL!
*Actually I am being pampered almost everyday... tralalalala~*
So who needs a love day anyway XD

TQ for everyday BB ^^



Comments

6 Responses to "In the end, I still love a traditional classy guy =3"

elixelle said... February 16, 2009 at 2:50 PM

if only i knew abt d nestle thingy... darn... free food n drinks... LOL!!!!! ur v-day sounds fantastic babe. *smiles*

Esther said... February 16, 2009 at 3:48 PM

Awwww~~ so sweet o you both

Arnab Sakuya said... February 16, 2009 at 7:00 PM

awwwwwww~ sweet~

Anonymous said... February 17, 2009 at 1:44 AM

Isn't both of you sweet, but why not be sweeter with tips from LoveBirds

Anonymous said... February 17, 2009 at 10:58 PM

BEHOLD... THE POWER OF THE SOTONG... huhuhuhuhuhu~

sweet-girlicious said... February 18, 2009 at 1:27 PM

waaaaaaaaaa sooooooo cuteeeeeeeee

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown