Awake, Fresh & Full

GahGahGahGahGah! Puas gila babas tidur petang tadi Okaaaaayyy!!!! After I got back from lunch at KAC, I was practically very-very-very tired and very-very-very sleepy. It's rarely for you to see me taking a nap or dozzing off flat in the afternoon, with my make up on, not thinking about anything else in this world unless if I'm too damn tired. All those late nights and extra works definitely-definitely paid off. Bayar hutaaaanngggg!!! Fuh! And now I just got back from makan ikan bakar. Sodap siehhhhh~~~ and announcement.... 'saya lupa zip seluar' sekian terima kasih.

Anyways, Julian's Guest DJ'ing' session last night went well... and to my surprise, Mrs. Viola managed to drag KC (Julian's Bro) into doing guest-DJing as well. "So good luck KCCCCCCCCCC" <-- am saying this with the Charlie and the Unicorn's voice. If you don't know what's Charlie and The Unicorn deal is all about, view here.

Oh yeah... I was invited to join the launching event of 'Fauziah Gambus' debut album in Le Meridien this morning. If you're wondering who Fauziah is.. she's a 20-year old petite and very cute lady of Bongawan Sabah who is very passionate about playing the big Gambus instrument since 5 years ago. The last time I saw her was when she performed together with her sister during Sabah Fest 2007. Gambus is actually a traditional lute and one of the oldest stringed musical instruments made by the Brunei-Malay community in Sabah. The producer of her album is none other than the coconut head guy (go figure) Abu Bakar Ella from Sampalau Production.

If you want to know, satu kampung tu datang to support her, till ALL the food lesap licin in few seconds. If I were to imagine the look on KC and my face seeing them scavenging the fried meehoon and fried chicken and cakes and coffee and tea and milo and susu and horlicks and nestum (eih~~ ini sudah tokok tambah...) even fruits in few minutes.....(!!!*wtf*!!!!) You'll understand what I mean.. Scaryyyy.....

But I have to say.. the launching event was a disaster so to speak. From the launching, to video presentation and to the performance. I pity her man. And this is her first album we're talking about.

This is what happened. During the launching, the minister was suppose to hit the ice look-a-like panel with a small hammer to get Fauziah's album in it (Literally speaking, to signify the discovery of a unique album) But the problem was, i THINK, the minister was not properly advice before hand on what to do which then resulted him to hit some place else. After figuring out what to do, and before he could even finish breaking the ice panel, some smart ass went out and blow the confetti. Sedeeeeeeyyyyyy... Not only that, the multimedia presentation didn't work out properly and the last disastrous event I remember happened today was the technical problem of the mic/pa system during Fauziah's performance.. I pity her so much that I decided to go to the washroom. To Fauziah, "kuatkan semangat"! (Ngegeh*).

Comments

0 Responses to "Awake, Fresh & Full"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown