I survived!!!

I survived Cloverfieeeeeeeeeeeeld!!!!! Wohoooo!! Lol. Well, actually I must congratulate Julie’anne’ Julian for surviving the show without vomiting half way. The csp’ian’ even brought along a small plastic bag just in case he needed to throw up in the middle of the show. Lol!!!

The whole story about tonight’s outing started with when we heard people commenting about how the whole film is being shot with an amateur home video camera instead of a steady camera. The camera shaking and the whole lot of movement have made the viewers to throw up, and some just give up half way due to vertigo and headache. In other words....... motion sickness.

Hence, many thought that our beloved Julie’anne’ will not make it throughout the show. Sooooo….. Sotong'ness' Self esteem kicked in and he challenged fellow CSPian to have a movie outing with him and watch the show. And yes dear... congratulations for winning. Fyi, you know I don’t have anything against it! Lol! *loving mochachino*

We missed the first 5-7 minutes of the show… (I was rushing from the gym…chiapchiapchiapchiap* long story and not important) but no worries people.. the first half an hour is just for you to familiarised yourself with the characters and also… to GET READY for the RIDE of your life! Buahahahaha.

Rina was kinda pissed off about the whole show… especially the ending. She said it’s like a stupid Godzilla movie. As for me… It reminded me of the Blair Witch Project and Godzilla movie at the same time. Lol… The Blair Godzilla Project… that’s more I like it. If I’m a pro who really appreciate the art of filming… I’d say that I am very impress with the whole direct in your face style of shooting, realistic, unscripted script..... no more and no less. I also like the part where all the military fighting their ass of to bring down the giant Godzilla cum Alien cum Dinosaur look a like monster. Lol! The scene was very realistic... as if you are truly in a real war zone. Fire in the hole!!!!!!~~~~~~~

But, If I were to put myself in a normal film viewer’s shoe… I’d consider it as a too much of a wild ride. As if the viewers suffer more than the character in the movie itself. If they are given the chance to shout in the cinema hall, I believe they’d started to scream -, “stop moving the darn fudging *@^#*&@#(*&$ camera alreadyyyyyyyyy!!!!” . Not only that, in the end, viewers will be filled with frustrated and endless questions.. and some of the obvious one would be ‘how the heck the whole commotion happened at the first place’, or "How the heck can the video cam survived for 7-8 hours.. don't tell me they robbed it from the store like anyone else!" and "Goodness! there is NO normal video camera that can really last throughout the whole fuss! What brand is it? SONY? I would love to have one so that I can throw it anywhere I want!"" . Hehehe… to all film experts… sometimes It’s just kinda hard for people to take the story as it is nowadays + to really understand that we are actually viewing the film as the person who’s viewing the camera tape (*if they should ever found the super-duper strong video camera*).

So verdict: A..OK… it was definitely a real life experience… I enjoyed it somehow… here and there… BUT!!!! am not gonna watch it again. Thank goodness I don’t have vertigo. And oh! The sexy babe, Odette Yustman, who played the character Beth McIntyre seriously looks like Megan Fox in Transformer. I was only ½ right… coz even though she’s not Megan Fox, but she did act in Transformer as one of the Socialite . Nyahahahaha!

Next show: Meet the Spartaaaaaaans!!!

Comments

0 Responses to "I survived!!!"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown