This is why I'm HOT!



"Aya got a story for yea~~~" errrr? yeah.. it is a very late post for this story as I received the photos quiet late and ehehehehe... I've forgotten to update about it. Since this is my new place for blogging, I'll put it here instead. For those who feel that your life is so boring these days and feel kinda suicidal, by all means, you can visit my old blog and give yourself some headache ne~?










Anyway, back to my story.

Yeah baby. Che'nelle was in town last week to visit her family...

and with the power of all the luck in the world, both DJ Selina Light and Producer, Lalita, invited Marissa and I to meet Che'nelle at RTM. Aihs... Darn you 'sex-craving' security guard (fyi, i'm quoting Selina) for your not so cool attitude towards all of us especially in front of Che'nelle. You really showed a bad baaaad impression to her.

"Tidak boleh ambil gambar di sini", "Kamu tanggungla nanti aaa", "Kamu jawab lah nanti aa"..


Like duhh~~~ we have been taking pictures in the studio for like years!!! Well... Ok la... not years... months... Luckily Lalita explained to him and we get to go in for a while, took some pictures and in the end, went yam-cha with her at Salim.

Che'nelle is cool. Super-duper'licious' babe with cool attitude. Very relax, very humble; And she still speaks like a true Sabahan babe. I remembered that I was getting a fever that night and Mars & Julian were concerned about me. Not knowing what happened, Che'nelle asked, "Oi! Kenapa kau? Demam?" LOL!!! And a minute there, all of us felt that we went out to yam-cha with a friend instead of a celebrity bling-bling!. She's a big eater too! and good news for the boys, this babe doesn't like shopping. Points up (+1) = Save money! Lol! All the best to you Che'nelle!


Comments

0 Responses to "This is why I'm HOT!"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown