Bobidom 'randomness'


Am so boreddddd.... it's almost 5 a.m and everybody is asleep. Thinking about pending works and bloody deadlines definitely won't help. Thinking about the Dim Sum buffet i had at Hyaat for the GoLife VIP dining will just make the situation worse than it is coz I'm dead hungry right now. Fay mentioned about walking down at the beach yesterday but aihs... gotta finish my video assignment.. (Sigh...) I really love walking at the beach.. especially at Nexus.. but too lazy to drive so far away... plus, walking at the beach alone is definitely a no-no coz I'm gonna look like a desperado or a lady who's going to attempt suicide. Some ppl say walking or spending time at the beach alone can really relax your mind. Well yeah... I agree.. BUT.. only when i've turned 40. My point is, spending with friends/family/a fun company is much-much better, aiseh man, lei mou kau cho laaa <-- what the heck???

Last few weeks were pretty eventful for me. I have not even composed any entries regarding the Dewa Malaysian Tour 2007 concert held first in KK last month + my best friend's engagement night. You guys can always visit my sis's blog at (www.xanga.com/playschoolgirl). She sangat rajin update her blog. Kakak dia malas sikit.... or banyak...Whatever.. I don't care. "Chiapchiapchiapchiapchiap". Anyhow, congratulations dearest Mel. I'm so happy and proud of you. See? I told you everything's gonna work out fine. You & Jijoe are meant for each other. Can't wait for October to come when I'll be seeing you sitting on the Pelamin looking gorgeous as usual. Also congratulations to Leena for finally going to continue to do her Masters back in Australia. Aihs... korang semua tinggalkan aku kat KK yang bosan ni. Well yeah.. i know.. so many developments + shopping malls building up around here but still... Yadaaaaa!!!

Surprisingly during Mel's engagement, my Dad asked Leena a bonus question, and that is, "Haa.. you bila lagi". Excuse me dearest papa. Your 'my daughter' were just standing beside Leena and I've never heard you asking me that, Dad~ Well okay. He doesn't really have to worry anyway, coz i definitely not in a rush. Yeah although I've always dream of having a buddy-buddy relationship with my kids just like in Gilmore Girls, but imagining a whole hell-like life with someone that is so wrong for you is undeniably a NO (am saying this with the 'Arthur' NO-expression). Plus, similar to a friend of mine, I've always/constantly end up with someone that is impossible for me to be together with. It's either because of different religion or taken. So the conclusion - friendster status: It's VERY complicated. But alas in the end, I won't mind becoming Angeline Jolie and adopt kids in the future <-- what the heck??? (get some sleep already)

I miss Foxy. Teman gossip, teman pergi tandas, teman shopping, teman karaoke, teman gaduh, teman pukul & segala2nya. Oits! Balik la cepat dari Labuan tu. Business apa cerita??? Story-story lah sikit. If Marissa is on leave/mc, the ofc is like a grave yard. Bosan nak mampos! So glad Rina joined DH. Coz I get to jalan2 with her also, and lepak-lepak in Tanamera and gossip. Oh sorry Arthur. I forgot to mention you ON PURPOSE. If weren't for him, I wont be hanging out at Starbucks.

To my surprise, I am very2 active on going to my dance class almost everyday! The choreography was just sexy and fuN!!!! Just grrrroooooving~~ shakinggg~~ moving~~~~ Like Danny (the instructor) says, "Just shake it! Move it! Be sexy! Touch it! It's yours! Oh yeah!!!" *TingTingTingTing* (Shopping mall announcement sound) "kanak-kanak, sila dapatkan kebenaran untuk membaca entry ini . sekian terima kasih" *TingTingTingTing*. Ok... am talking crappier. Let's go to sleep. Oyasumi.

Haru: Kenapa mama senyum2?

Comments

0 Responses to "Bobidom 'randomness'"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown