I am 24!


Oooookay... ever since my birthday on last Boxing day *please tell me you know when is boxing day*, I haven't opened any of my presents till today! Hehehehe... soweee... it's coz by the time I got home, everybody have slept. Gomen nasai!!! Anyhow, I've got many lovely presents from the lovely people in my life. So here it is, some recaps and rehabs.. ndak bah... jou dan jou dan!

Photobucket
Tadaaaa!!! It's so pinky this year!

Photobucket
Ini from mamaaaa!!! Thanks mama!! Muahsss!


Photobucket
Ini from Papa.... Uuuuu~ Bagi wangi bilik yer~~~


Photobucket
Ini dari Cici & Pinky! uuuu... poodle necklace...


Photobucket
Ini dari Nadia (tomoyo-chan!) Tau-tau jer kakak kau rock. Buahahaha!


Photobucket
Ini dari Nadia jugak!


Photobucket
Dan Nadia lagi~~~ Waa banyak oo Nadia. Muahss!


Photobucket
This is from Chan & Julian.
His name is Haru (from Chan). The bullet (from Julian) is to fire sucky ppl! Kan Haru?

Haru: Yes Mama!

Photobucket
This is from Robin!

Photobucket
Ini saya curi dari Roger. Buahahahahaha!
Haru: "Haru tiada baju bah! Jangan marah... (have something to say? I'll shoot you bulls-eye)"


Photobucket
Oh! From Mama again!


Photobucket
From Leena. Love you girl!

Other presents includes Key-chain from Rum and another teddy bear from Rina-cat. I told Haru that he has new friends. But he replied to me by saying, "No ma... not friends. But slaves...! Buahahahahha!". Oh no... Lol!


Whatever it is, like I said, we Karaoke'd' Kao2. At KK box, I was given a surprise bday party, which was from my sweet mama's idea. All the waiters came to our room, bringing the delicious creamy yummy carrot cake singing happy birthday song for me. Awwww! So sweeeeeet!!! They even had a glow in the dark spectacles. A minute there I thought I was swarmed by psychotic glowing eyes maniac!

Photobucket

After the first session of karaoke at KK box, I went straight on to my second session of Karaoke with my crazy gang a.k.a irreplaceable friends! Credits goes especially to Yazrin (the organizer), Rum (The messenger and co-organizer) and my anata, Mars who started it all. This boxing day bday award also goes to all supporting friends who made the party rocking hard!!! E.g. Sexy elsa, semenanjung wannabe curt and adrian, cuddly robin, zack and roger (roger is my new male karaoke duet now people!), the budak keciks nana and lassia and awww~ Julian the sotong whom i reaaaaally adore his unphotoshopped eye brow.... Rrrrr....Meow!!!~


Photobucket

Thank you so much for the fun fun fun fun fun bday party..from the ala-ala 'resident evil' scene at starbucks,ctmall (Adrian and adz ran towards my car, stopped and demanded me to drive back up for a surprise cute cake at midnite), cute keychain from Rum and most importantly a blast karaoke session~~~~~!!! i really really really really really enjoyed it.... super teh tarik kao-kao lah!!!



Again... thank you everybody!!! Love u guys so so so so so much!!!! Muuuuuuuuuuuuuaksssss!!!!!!

Comments

0 Responses to "I am 24!"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown