Sun shiny day~


I woke up rather too early this morning and it wasn't 6.15am yet on my alarm clock. ironically, my heart was beating rather faster than the usual, plus, there were few other reasons that contributed to my early morning sun shiny days.

#1 - My tummy was screaming gugugaga and "feed me!"
with a capital F!
#2 - The sound of the beautiful azan. It just soothed the ear every time I hear it in the morning.
#3 - The sound of my mom non-stop coughing outside

Aiseh~ I couldn't take it anymore. Mama is juuuuust tooooo stubborn when it comes to eating medicine. *this is the obvious similarity that one of my sis have with mama* So while waiting for her to finish the Subuh prayer, I went to get the cough syrup *ikut tradisi cap ibu dan anak~~~* that Julian bought for me and stand right beside her. No mercy this time.

Mama: *turned around-shocked*
Aya: Makan ubat
Mama: Ok.. ok.. letak sana.. nanti mama makan
Aya: Nono.. makan sekarang
Mama: Nononono.. mana boleh makan kalau tak isi perut lagi..
Aya: No such thing for cough syrup.. makan~
Mama: OKlaaa~~!! Letak sana.. nanti mama makan..
Aya: *Won't move an inch* Now~
Mama: Eeeeeee..... sejuk bah!!!
Aya: Makaaaaaaaaan~~~~~
Mama: Eeee... nanti mama ngantuk~
Aya: Tiada~~ I tried it before... tak ngantuk~~~ Makan~~~~
Mama: *got bugged and tried to shoo me away* Haiyerrr!!! Yalah yalah!

*Taking a sip*

Mama: Ok dah!! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!
Aya: One more... you have to take 3 spoon.
Mama: Mana ada dia ckp sini kena 3 suduuuuu!!!
Aya: Adaaaaa~~~~~~~
Mama: Eeeeeeeeee!!!

*Taking another sip*

Mama: Garghhh!! Sudah!!! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!
Aya: Good! ^^

Tralalala... even with only 2 sips at least she took the medicine. Mission accomplished! Yosh!

Leena, one of my childhood friend is going to OZ soon to further her studies. I'll be having a dinner with her tonight and was hoping that Farinah and Adzri would be free (I'm sure she'd be happy to get a little surprise with more ppl around). Else, it will be just Leena and me gossiping kao-kao away before she's stuck in OZ for 3 years~ Lol! Goodluck girl *aihs.. baguslah.. mel and leena semua tinggalkan aku di kk ni.... sodeh den*

Oh! Good news, I've got the part time job to become a DJ at a shopping mall. My working schedule would be starting 15th Feb, 6PM - 9PM 'ish' (night shifts). I have to remind myself few times to just relax and have fun in doing it. All I have to do is get the promos from the info counter, play songs, talk crap and give words of advice/ reminded to the shoppers... u know.. usual stuff... beware of pick pockets... watch your kids.... ChiapChiapChiapChiapChiap~ do some promo announcement and blah. Do that for 4 nights in 1 month and I'll get RM350 to shop or to settle whatever leftovers I have in the 'credit' account. Buahahahahaha!

Aaaaanyhow, after the dinner tonight.. I'll be interviewed by DJ Christine of Sabah V.fm for the Youth World program in RTM. Just in case you're wondering why, I won the 2nd place for the Guest Dj competition during the Finals on New Year. So now it's my turn to be interviewed on konon2nya for the success la. The show will be on at 11:15pm - 12a.m tonight - channel 92.7 (Tuesday - 29th Jan 2008) -*Xanga date is screwed up* <-- alasan... I haven't explore Xanga to know where to set the time.. Dududududu. So wish me luck so that I wont talk cock during the program! ^^

While I was blogging... I heard Nadia made a merengek sound "ooooouhuhuhuhu.. ChiapChiap!"

Aya: ............................ (ketawa dalam hati... Buahahahahahaha.. I should've recorded it)

Okla.. Okla... better get my shower now. Later lambat sampai office again. Dudududududu! Orang sampai 8am.. aku sampai nak dekat 9am.... Dududududu!! Okaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! I'm really going off now! Dududududu! Tataaaaa!

Comments

0 Responses to "Sun shiny day~"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown