Young World

I managed to pull off a little surprise farewell dinner for Leena at Upperstar Damai. I’m happy that she’s happy.. and girl… we’re sure going to miss you. We really hope that you can be home during your holiday break in November. Belajar elok2 so that can balik!

Oh by the way, it was my first visit to the new Upperstar in Damai… and I have to say that the ambiance in Upperstar Damai branch is much better than the one in KK. Well at least for me la ^^. For those of you who likes to watch football while eating and planning to hit up Shens after a late night dinner, then Upperstar KK is just right for you. But if you're planning to bring your family and just have a nice chit chat with a cosy and homey ambience, then Upperstar Damai is the place to be. The Grill chicken was delicious. And the price is reasonable as well! ;)

Anyways, the radio interview for the Young World program went spontaneously great. DJ Azizah kept me relaxed and I was practically enjoyed the interview session. Ironically I noticed I mentioned a lot about my siblings and my mom... and goshop! (goodness) I noticed I can talk more when it comes to family matters. Hohohohoho. But whatever it is, it was a great experience... especially when there's a special someone that kept you company, and announced a rather surprising note at the end of the interview session. *kof *kof.. quoting mars: "in the state radio!!!" *kof *kof. Takper Mars... you saja yang dengar... so only you know! LOL!!!! Mochachino, you make me really happy! I'm so glad and thank god that we’ve found each other ^^

PS: I know I promised to post up few pictures in my previous entry. Well, I'm still trying to get the pictures. Will do the same for this entry yeah? Tunggggguuuuuuu~~~

Comments

0 Responses to "Young World"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown