Sabah V.FM Guest-DJ…. It’s your turn!


Wannabe a DJ but too shy? Well don’t be. If you’re in KK, Sabah and dreaming to have fun experience in DJing… why not heads up to RTM Sabah and try your luck! As mentioned, I scored the 1strunner up during the finals, and to be honest, I’ve never thought that I’d even be in the finals. Becoming a Guest-DJ is not as scary / hard as you thought it might be. It all started with Marissa inviting me to do a ‘duo’ with her. From there I was called again to do a solo which eventually got selected to be in the Semi-final and then the final round, performing live in Centre Point Shopping Malls in front of the audiences/shoppers.


Photobucket
"Daddy Like~~~~......"


Photobucket
[Dug! Dag! Dug! Dag! Jantungku berdegup!!]


Photobucket
Prize giving ceremony: 1st Runner up


Photobucket
The 4 finalists : Donny, Aya, Julia, Jon (from left)


Photobucket
The Divas


Photobucket
The Usachan peace!


Photobucket
Celebrating at Little Italy


Photobucket
Moeeee... DJ Selina giving me a kissuuuu


My sis, Sarah was thinking of giving it a shot.. which she DID, last night. Julian and Rina-cat was there to give her their support too.


Photobucket
[Dug! Dag! Dug! Dag! Jantungnya berkencang juga]


Photobucket
She really has a sexy voice I tell you!


Photobucket
The Sotong Man (GluK~ GluK~) + Cat Woman (Prrrr.. Meow!)

So whatcha waiting for guys… Go on and give it a try. It’s only 45 minutes i.e. 5 mins of talking and the rest? SonGs~~~ Easy, ain’t it? Plus, you’ll get RM50 everytime you do a Guest-DJing. Fun + Money = Cloud 9. Do I need to explain more?

Comments

0 Responses to "Sabah V.FM Guest-DJ…. It’s your turn!"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown