Hello Sexy 2008


Goodbye sucky 2007 and hellloooooo sexy voluptuous 2008!!!

I was selected for the final round of the Guest-DJ of the year 2007 event competition.. and it went super-duper great. Held live in Centre Point Shopping Mall, i really rocked the stage. :P I came in 2nd place with only 1.4 difference in mark. Wow... so close..... Lol! That's ok. Most importantly, the experience was irreplaceable, not forgetting to mention the exposure. Thank you Mars for dragging me at the first place, Thank you Selina Light, Mrs Viola and Sabah Vfm. (RTM) for making it happen, Thank you dearest Julian and Rum for supporting me... and most of all, thank you mama, cici and nadia for being there for me! You guys are my angels!!!


Photobucket



Photobucket
::: Rum (mummy), Julie'anne', DJ Selina Light, Aya ("Daddy-like~") and Mars-Chan! :::


Photobucket
::: Usachan-peace :::

Oh!!! Otanjobi Omedeto Aya-Chan! (That's me! Lol!) I celebrated by birthday on boxing day with lots of Karaoke 'kao-kao'. Thank you to all friends, colleagues and loved ones for lovely parties, dinners, presents & surprises. You are the best gift of all! Muuuuuuahss!!!


Photobucket

Comments

0 Responses to "Hello Sexy 2008"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown