The Xanga Noob


Oh Coooool~
I'm in Xanga. Fyi, I've been persuaded and forced (with lots of blood spilling and tears) by my sister, Sarah, whom never failed to taught me into doing something, i.e. to switch from my previous blog to Xanga to 'welcome' 2008 and to mark it as a new beginning. You see, 2007 (and the previous odd numbered years) is a siao and celaka years for us, no kidding. So, hail to the power of mass-comm student. (kidding!) Her blog has always been my favourite, aside from KennySia's. Why? Coz they are REAL and most importantly, entertaining and can make me ketawa and golek-golek atas lantai... (ala... macam yahoo emoticon tu... ) So! What shall I put in my first post here? I guess since I'm a Xanga virgin noob, a brief intro about myself in general would be appropriate no?.. So... alright...Ok.. Let me do just that for now.



10 facts about Bobidom:


#01 - I'm just an ordinary person BUT I have never stop shining in my own special way. I'm the eldest of the 3 irreplaceable and one of a kind FASANA siblings. You can say that I am more to a listener, while the other two cuties are the vocal and the observer. I must say that our bond is very-very tight. I love borrowing earrings from Sarah and hilangkan lepas tu...and I love borrowing Nadia's lip gloss, eye shadow and wrist band too. In the end i treated all the things like my own personal treasure. Best kan?

#02 - As for jobs... hrmm... Well, when I first started GoLife! online magazine, I was doubling up my jobs by doing both production and online publication at the same time. It's fun.. but it's definitely not all fun and games. Before that, I'm normally running around trying to get meetings and business for my department. Now, with 2 jobs in hand, I'm trying my best to hit the gym for the super-duper fun dance class and enjoy/spend my time with my friends after work and with family during weekends. Aihs... but nowadays, even all the events and press conferences fall during weekends. But heck, I can't complain, coz I tremendously enjoy what I'm doing now. I get to meet lots of new people, Dj-ing and learn new things...those things that I'd never imagined myself doing after I got back and work in KK. Yes I do miss KL every now and then.. but you see.. KK is somehow different now. It is still not as chaotic as KL but it's bustling nevertheless.. and I'd never want it to be like KL. Coz I hate jam... I hate tolls... I hate rempits.. altho I am one of them. Buahahahaha!

#03 - I love my Haru. He's a precious gift given by someone that gave me a 'dug dag dug dag' feeling (*yes.. just like how you watched in a typical romantic movie*). I thought I was the only one who’s feeling 'it' when we first met, but apparently he felt the same way and had been struggling to get in touched with me. In the end, yes, we did got in touched with each other and had our sweet moments... but sooner or later both of us realise that we just better off as good friends. Nonetheless, I still have his paper note with me which I'll always keep it as part of my sweetest memory.

#04 - As what Lilian Too has said, generally, those who are born in the year of Boar will have more difficulty in terms of love and relationship. I wonder why... (Maybe coz we're so greedy in terms of money) Choy! Since last year was the year of the piggy oink oink, she also mentioned that the year 2007 was not seen to be a very lucky year for the water boar due mainly to the conflict elements of fire and water. Arghhhh!!!! I can't believe this. It's trueeee! 2007 is definitely-definitely-definitely a sucky sucky sucky year for me.. AND THE WHOLE FAMILY as well!!! And one of them was a breakup from 6 years of relationship. And I am not in the mood to share the other misfortunes. Fudge!

#05 - I am not in a rush to be committed or to end my solo life. Although I've always dream of having a buddy-buddy relationship with my kids just like in Gilmore Girls, but imagining a whole hell-like life with someone that is so wrong for you is undeniably a NO (am saying this with the 'Arthur' NO-expression).

#06 - I have a strong magnet to Chinese guy and also to someone that is impossible for me to be together with. It's either because of different religion or taken. So the conclusion - Friendster status: It's VERY complicated.

#07 - I am not a vocal person. When I'm angry or upset, I tend to keep it quiet because I don't know how to express myself and putting my thoughts and feelings at that particular moment into words without picking a fight. That goes the same when I'm extremely happy. I either squeak, or smile. I can be a cry baby at times too. Shame on you Faranina! OH! And I also can't stand nagging. ChiapChiapChiapChiapChiap!

#08 - I kinda hate it when people tell me to 'be myself'. I don't want to be myself coz I don't know who 'myself' is! I am not like my baby sis Nadia who is obviously into Japanese, Mangas and Animes, and I am not like my sis Sarah who is very smart and obviously the trend setter in the family and those people in her circles. She even made us belief that Pinky is alive and part of our family! Respect! But I do know who I'd like to appear as according to situations. I am very flexible and can be whoever and whatever I want. Whatever it is or whoever I'd become, you'll NEVER miss the cheerful, bubbly and lively side of me (even the animated part). Oh! and my tv personality preferences would be Eva Longoria and Marion Caunter.

#09 - I love nice things. Though I love clothes, shoes and bags, I'm not really one of those who 'plans' to go shopping. But I do love window shopping. If I happen to be at a mall and see something I like, I pick it up and that's it. Still, I do like dressing up though. During the day, you'll see me in my favourite Levi's bontot kilat jeans, black wrist band and a simple top / elegant type of dressing.

#10 - I am optimistic & sentimental to the point of being annoying. I was... well... still am a perfectionist. I never realised it before until my sis told me that I've always wanted everything to be perfect that i forgot to enjoy the moment. Now am trying to just enjoy the ride, go on with the flow but STILL stick to my principle. Coz if I'm too loosen up, my job, my attitude and personality will turn into a disaster. Plus if I don't, I would have never accidentally found someone that can really surpasses the *dug dag dug dag* incident I had in the past. This feeling which I'm experiencing right now is more realistic and promises a longer satisfaction. It's just like... drinking a hot Neslo kao-kao in a very-very cold weather.... (Or high class term.. mocha) because it gives you the warm, sweet and comfortable feeling inside. Even when it is going to get cold sooner or later, it will still taste as sweet as chocolate. We collided in so many ways but never realised each others presents. I can't be thankful enough to god for bringing us closer.

Well there you go. Basic ChiapChiapChiapChiap about me. Take it... Or leave it. Hopefully this new sexy and voluptuous year of 2008 will be a better year for the FASANA family. I'm out!

Comments

0 Responses to "The Xanga Noob"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown