Give me a character


KK 2nd Hobbycon 2008
is coming up soon and I still have NOOOOO idea on what to cosplay =_=.

Tho the idea of wearing a Lolita dress and not a cosplay character is quiet tempting, but to be honest... I seriously not into the girly girl "ahaks~ ^-^" or ‘Kyaaa XD’ or ‘Yadaaa~ ><”’ or “Kimochiii~~ >#<” kinda thing.

*I know I typed ‘Kyaaa’ a lot in my blog*
LOL!

But I do like cool character who still maintain their feminine side XD Just like how I cosplayed Osaki Nana (live action) last year. *It was a very last minute decision, and thanks to Marissa, I managed to gather whatever I need in time*


Nana Live Action






Marissa (Nana Hachi) and I (Nana Osaki)


I guess this year I might be wearing a mask…


or something like this:



Buahahahahha!!!! XD

Comments

0 Responses to "Give me a character"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown